Chapter 45

How about we skip to the wedding day part?

Nadiya was sat in her room surrounded by her cousins. She was dressed in a beautifully maroon lacey gown sewed into perfection. The gown was a straight one that tailed a few feet behind her and the sleeve was long and of lace material. There was a long maroon chantiley veil that was pinned on the head tie and flowed down her gown. Her head tie was beautifully tied on her head in infinity pleats style. She looked stunning.

The beautiful dress's credit goes to her cousin Khadijah, who put on a lot of effort in choosing that style and the designer for her. The style wasn't exactly flamboyant as Nadiya wanted something simple, but she still came out gorgeous.

Khadijah found the designer online and they became friends ever since. So when Nadiya's wedding came up, she hit her up and the designer, whose name was Rosemary, was more than glad to design their outfits and even deducted some amount as per they were friends.

A nude makeover on Nadiya's face that had her looking naturally beautiful. She never wanted a shouty makeover and requested for something that'd make her look natural. There was a golden jewelry around her neck, on her earlobes and wrist as well. She was wearing a maroon half moon heeled cover shoe and a maroon clutch was on her lap, picture perfect!

Her cousins also had their faces made with both a nude makeover, casual and heavy as well. It however made them more beautiful. They were all decked up in a navy blue gowns, sewn into a unique styles of their preferences. They all came out gorgeous, that was actually the motive as they'd planned and anticipated it.

It was Nadiya's wedding day today and she was on her phone anticipating a message that'd change her life for the better. She was so nervous but glad her cousins kept her company for they were taking pictures of her, making her smile and forgetting her nervousness for a moment. Though the smiles and laughter was making her jaws hurt but it was worth it.

There were lots of snacks, foods and drinks on the carpet which was brought to them by one of the maids hired for the wedding. While her cousins munched down the foods and drinks, Nadiya managed to eat only two samosas and drank a cup of water. She was too nervous to eat even when she wasn't one to decline a food.

The photographers had left the room earlier, after about two hours of photo taken of just the bride and her bridesmaids. When the photographers announced their presence and were ushered in by some relatives to meet the bride, Halimah seized the opportunity to snap some personal pictures with Nadiya and from there, everyone wanted to as well. It then resulted to group pictures too.

Nadiya's phone sounded a message and her heartbeat skipped for a moment. She was glad it didn't make audible sound, else her cousins heard.

She quickly checked and behold, it was a message from her now husband! A message he sent indicating they were married and she was his. It was brief yet held so many messages, so many emotions. She was happy, so happy that she couldn't explain or express to herself even, not to talk of anyone.

She's married to Umar now, what more could she ask for? She's married to the nicest and sweetest man she'd ever came across. There was never a man in her life she once knew she could love so dearly like Umar. Though she had so many men—boys to be precise— then, who crush on her, but she never felt the same. Her father was out of the picture as her first love. But Umar, he filled that space completely and she was glad she met him.

Umar had always been nothing but nice. He was the best man ever. She'd thought he was nice ever since the little chats they had when he came to greet them in school. She was so lucky to have found an amazing man. She was not regretting and she'd never regret marrying him In Sha Allah.