Chapter 29

One thing led to another and then we were pumping together again

Alpha Bax's hips pistoning into mine as his lips continued to devour mine frantically.  I moaned and groaned and cried. Literally.

The whole thing was emotionally beyond me.  I sobbed openly aching in tbe derp recesses of my heart for I knew not what.

Alpha Bax's soothing murmurs of love and encouragement was lost in the exquisite torment of strong emotions buffering all over me. I was attacked by my own overwhelmed senses and knew that Alpha Bax felt the same. I clung on tight ignoring my aching muscles and my exhausted limbs as the Alpha took us both over the crest again.

We descend to reality with a resounding crash.

" Ouch!" I yelled out breathlessly still gasping for air.

" Sorry," muttered Alpha Bax tiredly.  He was zonking off. Only the night was almost over. I could hear the chirping of the birds already up hunting for the first worm of the day.

I got up with some difficulty from the cold hard floor certain I was bruised in more places then once. Somehow through out all that pumping and bed rocking,  Alpha Bax had manuevered my position from one end of the massive bed to the other till I got tossed off altogether.  Recalling the finer details I think I had peaked off the bed held in place by the manacles of Alpha Bax's strong arms.  And with his own release that went lax too successfully dumping me on the floor.

" You know if we are going to be doing this from now on we need to ration it somewhat. And maybe even stick to the damn bed. There's obviously a very good reason why the mating bonds don't involve stronger emotions like love. Its just too bloody hot to handle! " I said grumpily as I hobbled all the way to the bathroom to clean up.

The Alpha didn't even bother to dignify my comments with an answer.  With only a mild grunt he was up in snores safely away from my urge to bash him to the very inch of his life for spending the entire night trashing me.

I hobbled back to the bed and was awarded by the innocent profile of a sleeping wolf. Hr looked so cute. So deliciously yummy kind of cute. From the magnificent curves of his well defined ass to the prettiest face I had ever seen.

I sighed before falling into bed beside him. He was really lucky I was too battered and bruised to do anything more.  I reached out a trembling hand to give his ass a feeble pinch. Then I snuggled contentedly into him. My hand still over his ass secure in my ownership.