Chapter 38

"One week!  One week!  And you're back to being a nuisance."

That stung.

Although justified to some extent,  I was really only guilty of sneaking off to meet in secret with my family.  Was that really such a great sin? Even with imbeciles like Matt and Cal heading my family in all their crowning glory.

I opened my mouth to argue that point but met the head on glare of his darken gaze and smartly shut it closed again.

Damn Calvin!

"What were you thinking?  What was Calvin thinking?"

I listened on to the Alpha's rant and found myself hypnotised by his back and forth strutting.  The man was shirtless donning only the bracuk or whatever, that  I knew for certain opened only with the slightest twist to the fingers.

Knowing what lay beneath that loose flowing bracuk did nothing to subdue my own fast rising arousal.  A temptation that great, within so easy a reach, was held in check only by the Alpha's furore. But a week of abstinence proved too much for me. I was only a shifter afterall.  A puny little one at that. An unlikely challenge to the libido of a great Alpha.  So I merely stood there entranced. Raptly staring at his awesome physic with undeniable attraction.

"Are you even listening to a word of what I am saying?"

Alpha Bax's sudden growl abruptly returned my wondering awareness away from its contemplation over his physic to his words.

" Huh?"

Hands rough and coarse moved swiftly to grip firmly at my arms and give me a slight shake.  But all it did was remind me of another kind of shake that I wanted him to deliver. It seemed so unfair that I was made to abstain as punishment but the real culprits made freeway with the slaves here available in the abundance.

The real culprit here being my useless brothers Matt and Cal.

I flicked a wet tongue out to moisten my suddenly dry lips before I took my life in my hands and made the bold approach myself.

Reaching out for the knot of his bracuk,  I moved to untwist it. Only to have his hand slam tightly over my own. Fisting over mine to keep me trapped.

I stared up at him wide eyed and fearful as I awaited his anger.

Perfectly sculptured lips curved into a sardonic smirk as he leaned in tauntingly towards me.

"Something caught your interest here?" He asked before pressing my hand harder so that I winced.

"Um..umm... there was a fly sitting on your tie."

The incredulous lift to his brow remained serious but the twitch to his lips was a dead giveaway.

"You ass! You've been having a laugh at my expense!" I gripped then asked, "The whole week?"

"God yes! And you have been driving me insane at every point of what has probably been the longest week of my life." The growl to his words matched the frustrations shining in his eyes. I was glad he had suffered. Suffered as he had made me suffer.

"Come here wife!"

I leaped up at him and he niftily fielded me mid-air.  Our lips meshed and fused before our hands went wild needlessly ripping a tearing at the fabrics that trapped us apart. The simplicity of the bracuk's ties were forgotten as were those that kept my own body covered. Instead our claws emerged to simply rip and render till naked flesh was meshed up against yet more nakedness.