Chapter 45

I decided to go to the Grill. Once I pulled into the parking lot I looked back at my car. My old blue 1973 Ford pick-up truck seemed so outdated. I needed it to pull my camper but maybe I could get another. Just for the hell of it. I shrugged to myself and went inside. The Grill was packed. I saw a few people I recognized. Matt Donovan playing pool. His sister Vicky working. And Tyler Lockwood, all over Vicky. She complained since she was working and went on with her job. 

I felt bad for Matt, having to sit there and watch his friend grab his sisters ass. How I wanted to punch Tyler in the face. Even though I felt bad for Matt, I felt worse for Jeremy.He was sitting behind the pool tables glaring at Tyler and Vicky. Jealousy was written all over his face. Hmm petty drama. He had been rude before when I was trying to help so why should I care? But because he was Elena's brother I decided it would be the right to talk to him.

As I started to walk up from the door in that direction, Matt beat me to the punch. He turned around and stood in front of Jeremy. They both were now starring at Vicky and Tyler. ''I'll see you later.'' I heard Tyler whisper to Vicky then he walked in the opposite direction.

''She's my sister and I love her, but sometimes she can really make you work for it.'' Matt turned his head to look down at Jeremy. 

Jeremy looked up with a smart-ass look on his face. ''I found it pretty easy.'' He then stood up and walked towards the door. I quickly sat down at the nearest table and watched. Just a Jeremy walked past my table, Tyler showed up and bumped into him. Jeremy turned around furious. ''Alright I get it. Hit me to empress her? Thats real nice.'' 

Tyler smirked. ''I don't need to empress her. I already won.'' Jeremy shoved Tyler backwards with a grunt. He steadied himself and looked back at Jeremy. ''Well now you're dead.'' He slowly started to walk back to Jeremy.

''Am I?'' Jeremy shouted. ''Cause it seems to me like I'm standing here waiting for you to man up!''

Tyler raged forward with his fist upraised. From behind Matt grabbed him and pulled him back. "Ty, don't!"

Tyler struggled against Matt and Matt managed to get in between the two boys. Tyler called over Matt's shoulder, "The next time I see you Gilbert!"

Jeremy smirked. "No, next time I see you." He stopped to the door and went outside. 

I glanced up at Matt who had turned to his sister. Vicky was standing there watching the whole fight go down. "What are you doing Vic?" He asked her. When she didn't respond he walked off into the direction Tyler went. 

A waitress came over to my table. "Can I get you something miss?" I didn't even bother responding. A little too fast I stood up and ran outside after Jeremy. He was pacing across the parking lot. I ran over to him calling his name. "Jeremy!"

He looked up at me and stopped. "What the hell do you want!"

I scowled at him. "First of all you do not talk to me that way." Who did this kid think he was? Speaking to a women that way. Man if he only knew I could snap his neck in a second. That would teach him some respect.

He rolled his eyes. "I'll talk to you how ever I want. I honestly don't care anymore." He sighed and started to walk away.

"Oh no you don't!" I reached over and grabbed his hand to stop him. He tried to shake me off but he couldn't.

"Get off!" He screamed. I growled and pinned his arm behind his back and pushed him to the ground, holding my knee to the middle of his back. He grunted and struggled to get free. "What the hell are you doing you crazy bitch!"

I leaned down and whispered. "You listen and listen good. Stop causing trouble or you and I will have trouble. Elena is sick and tired of this bullshit and doesn't want to see you get hurt. You need to calm down."

His breath was heavy and he was still struggling against me. "Did Elena put you up to this? Tell her to stay out of my-"

"She didn't put me up to anything!" I cut him off. "She doesn't even know I'm here. I'm just trying to help her so," I flipped him around so now my knee was in his chest. "Be a good boy, stop being a dick, and get sober or I will have to butt in again." I gave him a smirk then with one hand gently patted him on the face before standing up.Jeremy stood up and brushed himself off staring at me. I looked up at him and smirked again before heading back to my truck. "Goodbye Jeremy" I said before driving away leaving him standing in the parking lot staring after my truck as I drove down the road. A small laugh came from me before I turned the radio up loud and tuned out everything.

**Thank you all so much for the response that I got on the last chapter!! :) I'm so happy about that :) Im sorry I didn't upload sooner I had it done but I haven't been home that past 2 nights sooo sorry!!!! I will upload after 12 comments!! (and EmoQueen100 by different people!! XD lol) Love you all so much!!!