I really do love you

3 Months later

Justin's POV

I was awaken by Selena opening and closing her drawers. I sat up and rubbed my eyes looking at her. She was in the middle of changing. Sliding down her pj shorts, leaving her in her panties. I bit my lip checking her out.

"Looking great babe" she jumped looking at me frightened, I chuckled.

"You scared the hell outta me jay!"

I laughed. She came and jumped on me, causing me to lay back down.

"Naughty naughty naughty. How long were you staring at me?" She smirked raising her eyebrow.

"Just a couple seconds! I swear!" I said in defense.

"Mmm ok" she hummed. She kissed my lips, running her hands through my hair, messing it up. My hands moved lower, down to her ass. So perfect. I squeezed her ass and she moaned into my mouth. I smirked into the kiss. I was about to go further when she stopped me. I looked at her confused.

"No no no, not right now babe, we have a hockey game to go to, remember?" she told me while taking my hands off her and getting up. I frowned. I really wanted her right now.

Selena's POV

I could tell Justin wanted me and it made me laugh.

"Now come on lazy butt! Get ready!" I told him.

He laughed and got up.

"I'm up I'm up" he chuckled.

I finished getting dressed and so did he. He gave me my jersey that said "Gomez" on the back and the number 9. He put his on and turned around, his said "Bieber" with the number 6. I bursted out in laughter.

"What's so funny?" Justin asked.

"69? Really?" I was laughing so hard.

"Hey, what can I say?" He shrugged his shoulders and winked at me. He grabbed my hand and we went out to the car getting in. He started the car and started driving to the Hockey game. He put his hand on my upper thigh and I set my hand on his and smiled at him. He smiled back. I looked at him. His beautiful brown eyes sparkled and his smile was to die for. He was flawless. I loved every single thing about him.

"I love you Jay" I told him.

"I love you too baby" he looked at me, then back on the road.

We got to the Arena and walked in together holding hands, paps going crazy and taking pictures of us. I squeezed Justin's hand. He knows I hate the paps and the flashes of the cameras. He pulled me closer to him and we got inside. Finally. I wrapped my arms around him and smiled. I love him so much.

"You ok babe?" Justin asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, just thinking about how much I love you"

He smiled and kissed me, I kissed back. we went up to the balcony and we sat down. The game started and we cheered and laughed and had an amazing time. Justin pulled me into his lap and we were looking at funny stuff on my phone. He turned my head towards him.

"You're so beautiful" he told me, causing me to blush. He laughed. He kissed me and then wrapped his arms around my waist. We took a couple pictures together, smiling, kissing and funny faces. We even took some with fans.
I have to admit we payed more attention to each other than the game. I was sitting on his lap when his hands made their way up to my boobs, he grabbed them.

"Justin!" I whispered yelled, "stop!" I laughed.

"No thanks" he said laughing, "I enjoy feeling them" he whispered in my ear, kissing my neck.

"Calm down, were in public" I told him pushing his hands back down to my waist. But then he moved his hands to my lower area. I grabbed his hands and held onto them. "you're a horny boy" i squeezed his hands and then got up from him. He frowned. I stuck my tongue out at him.
Once the game was done Jay and I got to ice skate on the rink. We were skating around and just talking about plans later in our lives and what's going on in the studio. Then he stopped. i looked at him weird and stopped by him. He looked at me and smiled.

"What?" I smiled.

"I love you so much Selena"

"I love you too, so so so much Jay"

He smiled and pulled me in by my waist and I put my arms around his neck and kissed him.

"I'm so glad I have you, thank you for giving me this chance" he smiled.