Back on tour

Justin's POV

We went with Scooters plan and we're on our way to my tourbus. Me, Selena and Ashley, her cousin are in the car right now. Selena wanted her to come with to say goodbye for a while. I took out my phone and put it so the camera was facing us. I smiled and Ashley did too. Selena was unaware of what I was doing because she was looking out the window smiling. I thought the picture was cute. I went on Instagram and decided I would announce that she would be with me.

@Justinbieber beyond happy to announce that my beautiful girlfriend will be joining me while I'm on Tour (: love u baby.

I posted it and fans went NUTS.

Selena's POV

I saw a notification pop up on my phone. Justin posted a picture and tagged me in it? I looked at him and he just smiled. I went on Instagram and looked at the picture. Oh goodness I wasn't even looking.

@Justinbieber beyond happy to announce that my beautiful girlfriend will be joining me while I'm on Tour (: love u baby.

"Awh, Jay you're so cute" I giggled.

"Not as cute as you baby" he kissed my head.

"You guuuys, save the lovey dovey stuff until I'm gone" ashley groaned, then laughed. Me and Jay laughed with.

After being in the car for 2 more hours we finally arrived at Jays tour buses. We got out of the car and got our suitcases from the trunk.

"Sel, take care of yourself. Jay take care of her and have fun"

"I will ash, I'll miss you, hopefully you can visit sometime" I smiled and we hugged.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of them" Jay smiled.

"We'll see you soon!" She got into the car and left.

Justin's POV

"Ready baby?" I asked, taking her hand in mine.

"Ready" she smiled.

We got onto our tour bus, we had our own for our privacy. The rest of the night we just unpacked some stuff and then relaxed the rest of the night. I have my next concert tomorrow night. Oh yeah and right now we're in Chicago and it's winter and I hate it so much. I do not miss cold weather what so ever.

"Jay? Come to bed"

"Coming babygirl" I walked to the back of the bus to our king size bed and I took off my shirt and jeans, leaving just my boxers on and got underneath the covers to cuddle with her.

"Are you scared? I am" she traced the cross tattoo on my chest.

"I'm scared too babe, but we'll get through this together, even if it means we lose fans, you're more important right now" I brushed my hands through her hair and kissed her head.

"I love you Justin"

"I love you too Selena, and our little peanut" I chuckled, setting my hand on her stomach. She put her hand ontop of mine and giggled.

"We're gonna be fine" she whispered. A couple minutes later I heard a soft snore. I kissed her head again and fell asleep next to her.

Authors note:

So sorry this chapter is even shorter😩 I wanted to make it longer but I'm in so much pain. I went Snowboarding for the first time yesterday and it was easy and so much fun. Before we left I wiped out and fell on my tailbone really hard. I bruised it and pinched a nerve so my whole left leg and tailbone hurt so much. I promise I'll make the next chapter long, but I'll need someone to remind me like on Thursday. So sorry again.

Xxx