I like her

(Caution: sexual content)
Justin's POV

I left Texas and was heading back to California. I texted Yovanna because I was bored.

To: Yovanna😍
From: Justin💕

Babyy, I'm going to Cali, I'll fly you out here right now so you'll land not to long after me. I miss you and that ass of yours(;

From: Yovanna😍
To: Justin💕

Hi Jay☺️ and sure I'd love that. I can't wait to see you! I miss you too(;

I hooked her up with a flight out here and she should land not to long after me. I shut my phone off and slept the rest of the flight.
I woke up and we were just landing. I got up and headed to the car, going back to my condo. Yovanna messaged me that she'd be here in 10minutes. I smiled. I really like her. She's adorable and sweet, my fans like her. She's got a hot body too. I went on Twitter, replying to some fans when I heard a knock on the door. I got up, opening the door seeing Yovanna in a crop top and high wasted jeans and heels. I grabbed her by the waist and attached my lips to hers right away. Oh man I missed the taste of her beautiful, soft plump lips. I pulled her into my condo and shut the door, pushing her up against the wall. "Jump" I mumbled against her lips. She did what I told her and I held her ass, squeezing it. She moaned into my mouth. I brought her to the couch, laying her down softly. I continued to kiss her as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I pulled away and looked at her, she smiled. I kissed her one more time, and got off her before it turned into sex. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to make love to her but I don't wanna rush things for her. I pulled her close to me and kissed her head. "You're so beautiful, and sexy baby" I said nibbling on her ear. She giggled. "Thanks Jay" she replied, blushing. She took my hat and put on her doing a cute pose. I took out my phone and went on @Shots. "Come here, you look so cute with my hat, let's take a picture" I actually smiled in this picture and she posted it on her instagram. I shut my phone off and got up to go to the the bathroom.

Yovanna's POV

Justin is so sweet, I really like him, and I hope we'll be like this for a while, maybe turn into something more than friends, right now we're kinda friends with benefits, but I don't mind it, he still treats me like I'm his girlfriend and I love it. I decided to go to kitchen and find something to eat. As I was looking in the cabinets, I felt someone snake their arms around my waist. I smiled. "Baby, you know you can't be bending down like that around me, it's a big turn on, and it's hard to not fuck you right here" he said moving my hair to one side. Him just saying that made me horny. He planted kisses on my neck making his way up to my cheeks. He turned me around and smiled. I was thinking about what he would do to me right now, my panties were probably soaked. "Justin.." I moaned. I really wanted him.

Justin's POV

Hearing Yovanna moan my name was all sexy as fuck. "I can't take it, I wanna be inside you" I groaned. I could feel myself getting hard just thinking about how tight she feels. Fuck. "Ok" was all she said and we started to make out. I lifted her onto the counter, taking her shirt and bra off, she took my shirt off. We didn't fool around, we were both really horny. I took her jeans off and she took my shorts off. I attacked her neck with kisses. "Mmm" she moaned, tangling her fingers in my hair. I kissed down her neck, to her collar bone, down her stomach, making my way to her panties, I grabbed them and slid them down her tan, long sexy legs. I came back up and kissed her again as she pulled down my boxers. "Ready?" I asked. "Wait, do you have a condom?" She asked. Shit, I can't believe I almost forgot. I grabbed one from my wallet. What? You never know. I put it on and pulled her closer to me on the counter. I chuckled, "Ok I think we're ready now, tell me if I need to stop ok?" I told her. She smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck. I lined up my tip and entered her slowly. "Ahh" she winced. I pulled out right way. "No no, keep going" she said assuring me. I nodded and entered her again. I moaned, she felt amazing. I stayed still for a minute letting her adjust to my size. "Fast Justin" she moaned, holding onto my shoulders. I did what I was asked. I put my hands on her waist and pumped in and out of her faster. "Fuck" I cursed "you're so fucking tight, uh, you feel amazing" I said pounding into her. She scratched my back while moaning my name. I picked her up and pushed her against the wall. I wanna fuck her everywhere in here. I kissed her neck as I moved to the couch, laying here down, putting her legs on my shoulder so I could go deeper. "Fuck!" She screamed. She squeezed the arm of the couch as I was fucking her deeper. "Oh Justin, yes! Don't stop!" She moaned. "Fuck Yovanna, moan my name baby" I told her. I took her to my bed. "Justin..I'm close" she told me. She rolled us over on my bed and began to ride me. "Oh, holy shit" I moaned. I put my hands on her hips to help support her as she jumped up and down. "Mmmm" she moaned. She went up slowly leaving my tip in and slowly sliding back down. "Fuck!" I grunted. i flipped us around and made her go on all fours. I fucked her from behind, goes as fast and as deep as I could, making the bed shake. "Jay I'm gonna-" and with that she released herself. I continued to pound into her a couple more times before I came shortly after her. We both rolled over. "That was amazing" I said kissing her head. She smiled. "That was the best I've had in a long time" she giggled. I kissed her one more time before we both fell asleep.

Yovanna's POV

I woke up and it was 4:00pm. I was about to get up but I felt really sore. "Ugh" I groaned, laying back down. Justin woke up. "You ok babe?" He asked. "Just sore" I replied. " I'll make you a nice hot bath" he smiled. He got up and went to his bathroom, getting a bath ready. He's so sweet. I smiled. He came back and picked me up, and helped me into the tub, considering I was already naked from what we did a couple hours ago. He kissed my cheek and left the bathroom coming pack with a pain pill. I laughed. "Thanks Jay" "Anything for you, my lady" he smiled.

Justin's POV

Later on, I took Yovanna to the studio with me, she was wearing my shirt and her leggings. She looked good in my clothes. I posted a couple pictures with her on @Shots and we cuddled on the couch. "Yovanna?" I asked. "Hmm" she said looking at me. "I really like you" I told her. "And I really like you" she said kissing me. I smiled and pulled her onto my lap. She giggled. She's so adorable. After the studio we went back to my place and crashed.