Segway Date

( read at your own risk)
Justin's POV

I blocked off some of the streets so me and Selena could have our "Segway" date. I thought it was be best if no one bothered us, especially fans and paps. "Selena? Are you ready?" I hollered standing in the doorway downstairs. "Yes, hang on" she yelled. She came running down the stairs while putting her hair up. I noticed she doesn't have makeup on. She looks even more beautiful without it. "Slow down" I chuckled. "Sorry" she giggled. I grabbed her hand and lead her outside to our segways and we both got on our own. "Follow me" he smiled.

Selena's POV

"Selena? Are you ready?" Justin yelled. "Yes hang on" I yelled back. I was going to put makeup on but I decided not to. I ran downstairs while pulling my hair back. "Slow down" he chuckled. "Sorry" I giggled. He grabbed my hand and lead me outside to our segways. "Follow me" he told me. I smiled and got on and followed him. I smiled. "Where are we going?" I asked. "Somewhere special" he looked at me and smiled. "But first we're gonna race" he smirked. "We all know you're gonna win Justin" I laughed. "Exactly" he's so cocky. "Ready?" He asked. "No, but I don't have a choice" I laughed. "Go!" He yelled. Of course he was ahead of me, I knew he was gonna win. "Ha! I win" he did a small dance. "You're such a dork" I pulled up next to him. "Now I will take you to the special place" He told me. I followed him going down my street and into the wooded area. Where are we going? He got off and I did too. He took my hand and pulled me closer to him. He smelled so good. Random, I know. We ended up at this old looking tree house. "Are we going in there?" I asked.
"Yup" was all he said and climbed up the ladder, me following. I climbed up and was speechless. There were lights around the whole small room with candles and a blanket on the floor with pillows and some junk food. "Jay this is amazing" I said amazed. "I'm glad you like it babe" he kissed my cheek. He laid down pulling me next to him. I giggled and snuggled up to him. "I love you Sel" he said looking down at me. "i love you too Jay" I whispered looking up at him.

Justin's POV

I was looking down at her beautiful face. Should I kiss her? I really want to. Fuck it. I kissed her, catching her off guard. After a minute she kissed back. I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance and she let me. Our lips moved in sync as me made out. I rolled on top of her as she put her hands around my neck. I kissed down to her neck, finding her sweet spot. "Justin" she moaned. Ugh I missed her moaning my name. I sucked on her sweet spot leaving a lovebite. I moved my hand up her shirt as she tangled her fingers in my hair. I started to take off her shirt, when she stopped me. "Hang on" she said moving my hands "too fast" she said looking at me. "Right.." I scratched the back on my neck. Damn I was really turned on right now. Fuck. I looked at her. "Baby please, I need you" I said rubbing the sides of her body. I kissed her again and then kissed down her neck, leaving more hickeys. "Fine" she said. Her eyes were closed and she moaned again as I kissed her neck. I started to bring her shirt up, and looked at her. She nodded. I took of her shirt then unhooked her bra. I kissed down her breasts down to her bellybutton. "Mmm" she moaned. I went back up to her lips and kissed her soft plump lips. I felt her hands wonder up my shirt, feeling my abs then taking my shirt off. I broke our kiss as I took her leggings off leaving her in her panties. I looked at her and then took them off. I looked at her body. She was so damn beautiful. She covered her body. "Baby I've seen all of you before, your body is beautiful, don't hide" I said moving her hands away. I kissed her then her left breast while rubbing the other one. "Oh Justinn" she put her hands in my hair as I sucked on her boob, making my way to the other one, giving it the same amount of pleasure. She grabbed my shorts and boxers and through them. I kissed her forehead. "Ready?" I asked. "Yes" she said putting her hands around my neck. I lined up my tip at her entrance and entered her slowly, making her feel all of me. We both moaned at the same time. "Fuck Sel, you're so tight" I moaned. I let her adjust to my size before I continued. She nodded, letting me know that I can keep going. I picked up the pace. "Faster Justin, faster" she begged. I went faster, as she asked. She felt amazing. I wanted to go deeper. I moved my position so I could feel more of her. "Yes Jay, deeper!" She screamed. She arched her back, her nails digging into my back. "Fuck Selena" I grunted. She flipped us over, her being on top, I like where this is going. She began to ride me. I put my hands on her hips to help guide her. "Fuck" she moaned. "Yes baby, ride me, just like that" I moaned. She got up leaving just the tip of my dick in her, then sliding back down slowly. "Ahh, fuck Selena" I said holding onto her. I flipped us over again, slamming into her. "Jay, I'm gonna cum" she grabbed onto the blanket. "Let it go baby, let it go" I said thrusting into her. "Fuck!" We both screamed. We released at the same time. I pumped a couple more times before sliding myself out her, making her groan. I kissed her lips. "So much for taking it slow" she said while giggling. I smiled. That was amazing.

Selena's POV

I can't believe me and Justin just had sex. And oh man it felt so good. I grabbed my clothes as he grabbed his and got dressed, fixing our sex hair. He kissed me again on the lips before we climbed down heading back to my place. I was so tired after that. "Tried baby?" He asked wrapping his arms around my waist. "Yeah" I yawned. "I'll carry upstairs so we can nap" he smiled and carried me bridal style upstairs to my bed. He got in next to and we cuddled as we fell asleep.