What are we gonna do?

Selena's POV

"Ar-are you serious?" My voice cracked. Justin woke up and looked at me worriedly.

"Yes, now in 3 weeks I want you to come back so we can see how everything is!"

"O-okay, thank you. Bye" I hung up. I looked down and tears streamed down my face.

"Babe? What's wrong? What happened?"

I turned around and looked at him.

"Promise you won't leave me" I cried.

"I promise, tell me baby" he said grabbing my hands and holding them.

"I'm pregnant, I'm 3 weeks pregnant"

"What?"

"I'm fucking pregnant Justin" I sat at the edge of the bed and slid down and just looked at the wall, he hasn't replied.

Justin's POV

Wow, she's pregnant, she's really pregnant. We're going to be parents. But what about my career? What about hers? How do we tell everyone? Our fans, parents, managers, friends. I saw her slide down the side of the bed. I'm still in shock. I got up and sat next to her and pulled her onto my lap, she just looked at me with a blank stare.

"What are we going to do?" She cried, laying her head on my chest.

"Selena, whatever happens I want you to know that I promise you that I will not leave you in this situation, I will be here every second. You won't be alone and we'll get through this together okay?"

"Okay" she sniffed.

Later on in the day we arranged a meeting with our friends, family and managers and everyone else we worked with to let them know what was happening before they found out by the media and before Sel starts to show. We drove to a studio downtown and got out. Selena grabbed my hand and I squeezed it, letting her know it's gonna be okay. We walked in seeing everyone lay eyes on us. We greeted everyone with hugs and handshakes and then sat everyone down.

"So guys..remember when Selena was really sick and we didn't know why, so they did some tests on her?"

They all said "yeah" "is she okay?" "What's the news?"

"Well she got a call this morning and we now know" she looked at me with worry in her eyes. I kissed her forehead.

"Tell us already!" They yelled.

"Selena's Pregnant"

Everyone's mouth dropped and eyes widened.

"Haha! Nice joke! Now really tell us!" Fredo laughed.

Selena's POV

"We're not joking, I'm 3 weeks pregnant and I have to go back in 3 weeks to get checked" I told them. Why would they think we would joke about something like that? That would be stupid.

"We wanted to tell you guys before she started to show and before you guys found out by the media" Justin said, taking my hand in his.

"Damn" Scooter muttered.

"Sel, baby, I'm gonna be here for you no matter what" my mom hugged me, then hugged Justin.

"Thanks mom" I slightly smiled.

"Okay, here's what we're gonna do. Justin you're still going to continue tour and Selena will travel with us until she's getting closer to her due date. Before she starts to show, you either make it official by posting something about it or doing it in an interview, you have a while to think about it. Sound good?" Scooter asked.

"Yes" we agreed.

Authors Note;

Sorry it's kinda short): but I'm really tired and this week seemed like it took FOREVER. I listened to the new song Justin featured in and it's amazing😍 his voice is so hot like omfg. Now I want a new Album both from him and Selena ASAP!!😩