Im always here

Antons POV

Selena has been spending a lot of time with Justin and this was the thing I was afraid about. I tell her I don't mind them hanging out, but I really do. She spends more time with him than me and I'm done with it. She was out with him right now and I'm packing my stuff to go back to my own apartment. After finishing that I brought my bags to the door and grabbed my keys from the counter, seeing Selena had just got back. I have to tell her.

"Hey babe..? Where are you going? What's going on?" She asked taking her shoes and jacket off. I sighed.

"Look Sel, I think we should take a break" I told her grabbing my bags.

"What? Why?" Her eyes started to water.

"I feel like it's best this way, okay? I still love you, but we have to" I opened the door and she just looked at my with a blank stare as some tears spilled out. I felt bad but I left.

Selena's POV

"I feel like it's best this way, okay? I still love you, but we have to" he told me opening the door. I was shocked that this was actually happening. My eyes began to water and tears spilled out. He just left like that, no explanation. I was now sobbing and called Justin.

"Hello?"

"Jus-Justin" I cried.

"Sel? Hey? Are you okay? Calm down, I'm on my way over" he told me and then hung up.

I laid on the couch and curled up. I didn't even have to say what was wrong he was coming over.

"Selena?"

"In here" I sniffed. I sat up and he walked in with a worried expression on his face.

"What's wrong? Tell me what happened" he sat next me and grabbed my hands.

"H-he left m-me" I said in between sobs.

Justin's POV

"Take deep breaths and try to calm down, I'm right here" I pulled her closer to me and wrapped my arms around as she softly cried into my chest, calming down a bit.
After a while, she finally calmed down and she looked up at me. I wiped her tears off her cheeks.

"Hailey left me too" I told, brushing her hair.

"What? Why?"

"She said I've been spending too much time with you and she doesn't trust me being with her and hanging out with you"

"I'm sorry Jay" she put her head back on chest. I lifted her head back up.

"Don't be, you did nothing" I stroked her cheek as she slightly smiled.

Selena's POV

We were looking at each other and I kept looking at his lips. I miss his sweet kisses, should I take this chance? Would he reject me? What if-, his lips came in contact with mine, snapping me out of my thoughts. Our lips moved in sync, as he pulled me more on him so we were laying on the couch. I pulled away.

"You don't know how badly I wanted to do that" I blushed.

"Took my chance" he smiled.

"I still love your kisses"

"And I still love yours" he gave me another kiss.

I grabbed his phone and took a picture of us(like the one above).

"I like this one"

"I do too" I replied as I went on Instagram.

@Selenagomez
When I'm down, I can always count on this goof to cheer me up. @justinbieber thank you.

I posted it and shut my phone off.

"I'll always be here for you Sel"