Victoria Secret Show

Authors note: READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

(Before their fight)
Justin's POV

I perform for the Victoria Secret show today and honestly I'm really nervous. Why you might ask? Because I'm going to be surrounded by sexy models in really sexy lingerie. I know I know, I have girlfriend and I love her but it's not like anything is gonna happen.

I walked out of my dressing room and talked with some models, then this one named Barbra came over to me & damn was she sexy as fuck. Ok Justin calm down, you have a beautiful sexy girlfriend at home and you love her very much.

"Hey Justin" she said as she came in for a hug. I hugged back and it gave me a nice view of her ass. My hands were on her lower back and I so badly wanted to bring them down lower, but I knew I couldn't. I pulled away and smiled at her.

"Hey" I replied.

"Are you excited?" She asked.

"Yeah, but a little nervous" I chuckled.

"You'll do great, you always do" she smiled and winked at me "can me and my friend get a picture with you?"

"Of course" I pulled both of them next to me and smiled while they made kissy faces at me. It was cute.

"Thanks Justin" she kissed my cheek and smiled " wanna maybe do something after the show? As friends" she asked.

"Yeah sure" I replied, " I better go get ready" I said and then left to the stage.

During the show

This is fun but I'm getting really turned on looking at all these half naked women. Ugh. One of the models walked past me and I checked her ass out. Damn. I'm really turned on right now. I'm performing ALAYLM and I'm walking towards the curtains where they come out. One of them came out with a bicycle theme and I came behind her and grabbed them and she laughed. I got a great view of her boobs. I smiled and left for her to strut down the walkway.

I finished performing and went back to my dressing room. Ok I really need to calm down. I hope no one noticed I had a boner. That's gonna be embarrassing. I was in the middle of changing out of my shirt when someone walked in.

"You did great. I can tell you had fun" Barbra giggled.

"Ha thanks, and oh um yeah I did" my face turned red. Damn she must've noticed my boner.

"So where are we going?" Her angelic voice asked.

"Umm.." Think Justin think, what's going on tonight? Ah! I know. "How about the lion king Broadway?" I asked.

"Sounds great" she beamed with excitement.

I smiled and grabbed my shirt about to put it on, I saw she was staring at my abs and biting her lip.

"Like what you see?" I asked and winked at her. She blushed and looked down. I chuckled and put my shirt on and grabbed my keys. I grabbed her hand and brought her with me, Fredo also came along. It was a nice night so far. I was really enjoying it.

During the show Barbra was siting next to me and Fredo was on the other side of her. I was watching the show until Barbra put her hand on my thigh. I froze. I licked my lips and continued to watch the show. Her hand went up closer to my manhood. I bit my lip. Is she crazy? There's tons of people in here and Fredo can catch her in a heartbeat. I looked at her and she looked at me biting her lip. Control yourself Justin.

After the show, finally, we headed back to the car and drove away before the paps could catch us.

"Can you take me home first" Fredo asked looking at me then back on the road.

"Yeah" I replied.

I took Fredo home and the Barbra came to the front.

"Are you crazy?" I asked kind of frustrated. And not just frustrated, sexually frustrated. What she did to me in there was not acceptable.

"What?" She said, pretending to be confused.

"Come on Barbra, you're hand was near my dick, and you turned me on!" I growled.

"Sorry" she smiled. She knew what she was doing.
I pulled up into her drive way and parked. Right away Barbra attacked me with her lips. It took me a minute but I started to kiss back. Her lips were soft and tastes like cherry. Our lips moved in sync and she climbed over onto my seat, our lips not breaking apart.

"Mmmm" she moaned.

That turned me on big time, I was rock hard and I knew she could feel it. I moved my lips down to her neck and began to suck on her sweet spot causing her to moan my name. I gave her lovebites then moved back up to her lips. She began to grind onto my hard on.

"Ugh fuck Barbra" I grunted.

I moved my hands up her shirt and then back down onto her hips, pushing her harder onto me. It felt so good. I wanted more of her. I opened my door and carried her into her house. I closed the door and pushed her up against the wall.

"I want you" I whispered into her ear, then kissing her neck.

"Upstairs to the left" she managed to say. I took her upstairs as we were making out. I kicked open her door and gently threw on her bed. I climbed on top of her kissing from her lips to her neck down to the top of her boobs. I grabbed the hem of her shirt and lifted it over her head. Then she helped get mine off. I unhooked her bra and stared at her body. Her eyes filled with lust. Fuck I have no time for this I need to be inside her. I took of her pants and panties and she took of my shorts and boxers and inserted myself in her right away.

"Fuck!" She yelled. She arched her back and put her arms around my neck as I fucked her.

"You're so fucking tight" i grunted as I went faster. I put her legs on my shoulders so I could go deeper. Man she felt so good, I wanted this to go on forever. She moaned my name.

"That's right baby, moan my name" I kissed her as she tangled her hands in my hair.

"Justin I'm gonna-" before she could finish, she released herself.

"Yes baby, cum for me" I moaned. I released myself into her shortly after and slid out of her. I rolled over and fell asleep.