My little Biebers

Selena's POV

My birthday is in a month and me and Justin are still going stronger than ever. I'm so happy that nothing has gotten between us. Right now we're going to Canada to visit his family. I can't wait. I miss spending time with Jazzy and Jaxo. "I can't wait to see them!" I sang. "I know, they're gonna be excited to see you. They don't know we're coming" he chuckled. I smiled and kissed his cheek. "You're adorable" I told him. "Not as adorable as you babe" he winked. "Yeah yeah yeah" I rolled my eyes, he laughed. I went on my phone going into Twitter tweeting

@Selenagomez
It's gonna be a nice relaxing weekend with the ones I love!☺️

I sent it out, getting a reply from Justin. I giggled. He said,

@Justinbieber
@Selenagomez The Biebers (;

"You're a weirdo Jay" I laughed. "Your weirdo" he said kissing me. His kisses are the best kisses. I could never get enough of his sweet soft lips. I pulled away looking at him, studying his face. No flaws. His perfect pretty brown eyes sparkled and soft plump lips tasted like heaven.
We finally landed in Canada and I was so excited to see my babes that I left Justin. "SELENA!! WAIT FOR ME!!" He yelled. I stopped, making a "whoops" face. He laughed, making me laugh too. He caught up to me and held my hand. I loved how perfect my hand fit in his.

Justin's POV

Selena is so adorable. I love seeing how excited she is to see Jazz and Jax. She loves them, and they love her. The last time I saw them me and her we're broken up, so when they asked about her I told them that she was busy, and we couldn't see her. They're too young to understand what we do, especially what I've done to Sel the last couple times. I feel like I can never make up for what I've done to her. But right now my goal is just to keep her happy, seeing that beautiful smile of hers. "Come on Jay! We're here!" She beamed with excitement. She hopped out of the car running inside. I grabbed our bags and went in next to her. "Dad? Jazz? Jaxo? We're here!" I yelled. "Justin!!" Jazzy and Jaxon yelled in unison. They stopped right before they got to us, seeing Selena. The biggest smiles came on their faces. "Selly!!" They both ran to her, she hugged them both, smiling. I smiled. "I missed you guys, so much" Sel said softly. They hugged for a while. After they were done hugging they came and hugged me too. "I'm stealing Selena! She's mine now!" Jazz yelled then giggled. "Hey! You can't hog her! She's mine too" I pouted. "You can have her later" she stuck her tongue out at me. I looked at Selena, she shrugged her shoulders and laughed. Jazzy took her to her room. Leaving me and Jaxon. "Well bud, looks like it's just me, you and dad" I told him laughing. "Boys day!" He screamed, running to get his nerf guns.

Selena's POV

Jazzy took me to her room and closed her door. "I missed you so much!" She said hugging me again. I picked her up and hugged her tightly. "I missed you too baby girl" I told her. She looked at me and it looked like she was about to cry. Oh no! "What's wrong princess?" I asked worried. "Don't leave again, you were gone for too long! I missed you so much and I thought you weren't gonna come back. I don't want to you be gone forever. Justin needs to marry you so he won't lose you ever ever. You're like my big sister and I only like you! No other girl Justin has! I love you and only you Selly" she said in tears. Awh, that broke my heart. "Awh Jazz, I missed you too so much! You don't know how excited I was to come see you guys! I love spending time with you. I'll try my hardest to not be gone for a long long time again. But sometimes it's hard, and you're too young to understand. But I do love you, both you and Jaxon, I always will, not matter what" I assured her, I wiped her tears away. she just nodded, putting her head in the crook of my neck. I sat against her bed frame and put her between my legs so her head was laying on my stomach. I played with her hair until she fell asleep. I moved her over onto her pillow covering her up and laying next to her, me falling asleep too.

Justin's POV

After coming inside since it was getting dark I went to go check on Sel and Jazz. I put my ear to the door to see if they were talking. Heard nothing. Huh. I opened the door slowly, seeing Jazz sleeping and Selena with her arm over her, sleeping as well. I smiled. I love how close their relationship is. I know Jazz gets really mad at me when I talk about another girl or bring one over to visit. I closed the door making sure I didn't wake them and got into the shower.
Once I was done, I went back into Jazz's room and woke Sel up. "Baby, come on, let's go to our bed" I whispered. "Mmm go away" she mumbled. I picked her up and she wrapped her arms around my neck smiling. She knew I was going to pick her up. Clever girl. I chuckled. I opened our door and laid her on the bed gently, undressing her and putting her in one of my shirts. I covered her up and went to my side, undressing to my boxers. I pulled her next to me, kissed her head and fell asleep.

Authors Note; Hey guys! Today sucked, it was -2 degrees out and made us still go to school. My bus was 10 minute late😩 well I hope you guys have a good rest of the week! And hope your day was better than mine, lol. 😘