Birthday Happiness

Justin's POV

I was sitting on my bed scrolling through all these pictures of Selena having fun on her birthday. It's been a week since she caught me cheating and I regretted it right away. I guess I just wasn't getting the attention I wanted from her. I'm so stupid, I keep losing the one I truly love. Now she's on a Yacht with some guy, Cara and Eli. She's WAY to CLOSE to that guy and I don't like it. But it looks like she's happy. I guess that's all that matters. I know she was depressed that whole week after what happened. I turned my phone off and headed to the studio, meeting up with Scooter and Fredo. Selena was on my mind the whole time. The things she does to me. I signed. I can't believe I fucked up again. I got to the studio seeing everyone talking.
"Hey JB" Fredo greeted me, we did the bro handshake. "Hey" I huffed. Scooter said hi and we talked about what we were recording. I was going to record a song called "Alone". I got into the booth and started.

We were inseparable (inseparable)
Everything I had to do I did it next to you (next to you)
And the memories we made are so incredible
Then our love was interrupted by my schedule

There was nothing that I could do
'Cause you fell into the deepest depression baby
And I hate to know I'm responsible
Then your heart fills up with so much aggression baby

You got used to being alone, alone
You adapted, now you're used to being alone, all alone
Oooh you got used to being on your own

I saw it happenin'
But I didn't accept the truth, I couldn't fathom it
There was so much going on
you couldn't handle it
Could've divided my time
I should've fractioned it
But

There was nothing that I could do ooh
'Cause you fell into the deepest depression baby
And I hate to know I'm responsible
Then your heart fills up with so much aggression baby

You got used to being alone (alone), alone (all alone)
You adapted (you adapted) now you're used to (forgive me for you)
being alone, all alone (didn't mean to leave you lonely girl)
Oooh you got used to being (used to) on your own
(All on your own)

I looked out and everyone had a worried expression on their face. I was confused, what's going on? Thenn, I felt water. I was crying? Damn. I walked out. "Bro, you're gonna drive yourself nuts" Fredo told me. I groaned. "I just miss her, I'm such a fuck up. I want her back" I said looking at him. "No offense Justin, but you've hurt her tons of times already, I don't think she's really ready to deal with that again. You caused her a lot of pain and you know when she called me crying, I was pissed at you. I still am. You know her eyes don't light up when she hears her name anymore. She doesn't get chills when you walk by her and her heart doesn't race when you smile at her. You don't get her like you used to. You're just a bad memory in the back of her mind. So don't be surprised the next time you see her and she doesn't even glance at you. Dont even bother messaging or calling her because she won't respond. She's over fighting and losing the same battle Justin, its the same thing every time. The saddest part is you have no one else to blame but yourself. She gave you ever chance you could ask for, and you fucked it up every time. Now someone else is making her smile and laugh. Looks like you've lost her bro" he patted my shoulder and left. Everything he said was true. I have no one else to blame but myself, and now some other man is making my baby smile.

Selena's POV

I'm having the greatest Birthday ever! I'm beyond happy. Cara, Eli and Tommy are amazing. Tommy has been great, comforting me and making me laugh and smile. We've stopped at places trying food and drinks, making cute videos and posting pictures on Instagram! We're on the Yacht right now and we're about to go swimming. I changed into my on piece swim suit and headed on onto the deck. Someone snaked their hands around my waist. I smiled. "Looking beautiful in that one piece" Tommy told me. I turned around and poked his nose. He chuckled and I laughed. "Why thank you handsome" I said walking towards the edge of the Yacht. "Wanna jump in together?" He asked. I looked at him and grinned. "Let's do it!" I beamed. He grabbed my hand and we both jumped at the same time. I screamed the whole way down. I mean it was a high jump!
After swimming and jumping off and going on a jet ski(I think that's what they're called lol I can't remember) all day we got out. "Looks like you guys are hitting it off" Cara winked. I smiled and looked down while blushing. "Yeah.. I guess we are"I said softly. Cara laughed and we showered on the outside one rinsing off. After we were done Tommy wrapped me in a towel. "For you my lady" Tommy winked. "Thank you" I smiled. "Welcome" he smiled back. I walked inside and went to where me and Cara were sharing a room. I changed into some clothes and the rest of the night we talked, laughed and took pictures together. They had a cake for me, which was very yummy.

Justin's POV

I was really getting jealous of this guy Selena was around. I hate seeing someone else making her happy. That should be my job. Obviously I'm horrible at making her happy. I'm so sorry Selena. You deserve happiness and not some crap you take from an asshole like me. Maybe it's meant to be like this. Maybe we aren't made for each other. All I seem to do is hurt her and I hate myself for that, I don't even know what causing me to do the things I do. I don't like this feeling. I wish it'd just go away!