Home sweet home

(The next chapter is the last!")
Justin's POV

It's been a couple days being home with Amelia and it's been relaxing, she's such a great baby, she only cries when she's hungry or needs to change. Honestly all me and Sel do all day is lay in bed with our precious angel. She loves to smile and laugh and it's adorable.

"Jay I love you"

"I love you too, so much".

Later on during the day scooter and Ryan came over to visit.

"Bro she has your nose"

I chuckled, "yeah, she does, she's adorable"

"I knew you guys would make a cute baby, just look at yourselves"

Selena broke out into laughter, causing all of us to laugh.

"Baby come here"

Selena's POV

Justin called me over and I walked over to him and he embraced me into a tight side hug.

"Hmm?"

"Just wanted you in my arms" he smiled.

Scooter was holding Amelia and taking pictures with her, we have him permission to post ONE picture with her. we want to protect her and not let tons of pictures get out onto the Internet, just like how Momma doesn't want tons of pictures of Gracie on the Internet. Gracie and Amelia are only 2 years apart and I'm hoping they'll be best friends as they get older. Now I get to spoil two kids and one of them is actually mine. I still can't believe me and Jay have our own babygirl. Since Scooter posted a picture I decided to post one with me and jay looking at her while laying in bed. I went on Instagram and posted it.

@Selenagomez our precious babygirl. We love her so much & and so does the crew. Love you guys, thank you for the support! 💙

The rest of the day Justin and Scooter talked about when he was going to get into the studio again and back on tour. I was hoping it wouldn't be for a while but I know Jay has to get back to his fans and I won't let him give up everything, he's come to far to do that. Tomorrow I'm going on a shopping spree to get stuff for Amelia and Gracie for our cookout this weekend, finally then EVERYONE in our family will be able to meet her.

Authors Note:

Sorry for a short chapter but I'm ending this story in the next chapter! 😱 also I'm gonna start a second part to the book but what should Amelia look like when she's a teen? Who's a beautiful celebrity teen? Please comment to help!