Fun But Crazy Day

(Caution: Some sexual content)
Justin's POV

"Justin..I can't... I don't think I can trust you yet" she said. My heart broke. Doesn't she know I wouldn't do that to her? Especially when I just got her back? "Selena, come on! Why don't you? I just got you back and you think I'd do that to you right away? I can't believe you" I was hurt. "I'm sorry Jay" she whispered looking down.

Selena's POV

"You know..maybe we went to fast Jay. I wanted to take it slow but it went to fast, and I think we should just go our separate ways again, for the best" I told him. He looked hurt and it broke my heart, but I'm doing what is best for me. I can't go through a heartbreak right now, not while I'm tour. "Whatever Sel, do whatever you wanna do. I'm leaving" he said grabbing his keys and his shoes. "Ok.."I mumbled. He left and drove away. I sighed and sat down putting my head into my hands. I leave back to tour again in 2 days and I'm stressing about my relationship with Jay. I texted charity and asked if she wanted to get the rest of the dancers and some other friends to come to my place for a pool party before we go back on tour. She texted back saying it was a great idea. I smiled, put my phone down and fell asleep.
I woke up the next morning excited for today. Also for tomorrow. I can't wait to see all my beautiful, lovely fans. *Beep* my phone went off saying I had a message.

From: Charity👄😏
To: Selena😍🔥

On my way to su casa😉

To: Charity👄😏
From: Selena😍🔥

Lol ok😏

I put my swim suit on, might as well, and brought a table outside to put snacks and stuff for s'mores later on.

From: Sammy💅
To: Sel😋

Coming over chica!!❤️

To: Sammy💅
From: Sel😋

Ok babe😘

I smiled, satisfied with how my backyard looks. I put chairs around my fire pit and was done. After getting a few text messages from friends, and my ex, Nick Jonas, saying they were on their way, I sat by the pool and closed my eyes. "BOO!" Someone screamed. "HOLY SHIT!" I screamed. I turned around. "You scared me!" I laughed. "Sorry Sel" Charity laughed. I hugged her. "Lookin nice in that swim suit, might wanna hide that body of yours when the boys get here" she winked. I rolled my eyes. "Oh shut up"
"Just saying" she said putting her hands up, as if she was surrendering. She was putting her snacks that she brought on the table when another person covered my eyes with their hands. "Another person?" I groaned. They chuckled. Sounded like a guy. "Guess who" they asked. "Ummm, I don't know, some hottie with a great body?" I guessed while laughing. "Well I am a hottie with a great body" I could hear him smirk. "But what's my name?" They asked. I slapped his hands away. "I know it's you Nick" I laughed. "Damn" he chuckled. He had his swim trunks on and no shirt. I stared at his abs for a minute and then realized what I was doing. I quickly looked up and he was smirking down at me. I hit his arm playfully and walked towards Charity. "Ouch" he said pretending to be hurt. I turned around and stuck my tongue out at him. He laughed.

Nicks POV

Sel looked pretty damn sexy in that swim suit of hers. I checked her ass out as she was walking away from me. The way her hips sway from side to side. I bit my lip. "Take a picture it'll last longer" she yelled, rolling her eyes. I took out my phone and took a picture of her. "Not literally!" She yelled then laughed. I shrugged my shoulders and smiled at her. She's adorable.

Selena's POV

Soon enough everyone got here and we were hanging by the pool. Well some, some of us were sitting by the pool and some of us were in it. We took some pictures and posted them on Instagram and Twitter. People were flipping out because they heard Nick was here. Big deal. We all had a beer in our hand and we talked and laughed together. I smiled. Yesterday was a rough day, I'm just glad I get to spend my day with amazing friends that make me happy.
About 2 hours later we were all dried off and sitting by the fire. I got up from my seat to go put my drink on the table when Francia took my spot. "Heyyy!" I gasped "that's my spot" i whined. "Move your feet, lose your seat" she winked. "Where am I going to sit now?" I asked. I was walking past Nick when he pulled me onto his lap. "On my lap" he whispered into my ear. I shivered at his voice and touch. He wrapped his arms around my waist. "Ooooo" everyone joked. i looked at him and gave him the evil eye, well tried, I ended up smiling because he could tell I wasn't actually mad at him. We were all talking about the tour and I had my head leaned back on Nicks shoulder as he had his hands on my upper thighs, when Francia yelled for me and Sammy to dance. I refused at first but Sammy got me to up there with her. We didn't do much we just did a simple hip shake and little sexy moves. I walked back and sat on Nicks lap. "You're so sexy" Nick whispered into my ear, setting his hands back on my upper thighs. I blushed at what he said. He kissed my neck. My eyes nearly popped out of my head. I looked around seeing if anyone was looking at us. Thank god no one was. "You can't do that" I whispered yelled at him "We're gonna get caught" i said looking at him. "I don't care, I just really want you Sel" he said moving some of my hair behind my ear, "You're beautiful, you know that?" He asked. I covered my face with my hands as he chuckled. "Can I at least pleasure you?" He asked playing with my hair. I thought for minute. I'm not really in the mood. "No" I whispered. "Come to the pool with me?" He asked. I sighed and nodded. Everyone was still into their conversation to notice we walked to the pool and got in. "What are we-" before I could finish my sentence, Nick pushed me against the pool wall(underground pool) and attacked my lips with his. I didn't know what to to do at first but I kissed back. His hands went from my lower back to my ass and squeezed it, causing me to moan into his mouth. He smirked into the kiss. i ran my fingers through his hair as his hands moved to my inner thighs. My heartbeat quickened. Is he about to do what I think he's about to do?

Nicks POV

I tricked Selena into me pleasuring her. I know she wants and needs it, I could tell how stressed she was today. I know her and Justin broke up yesterday but it's not like mine and hers relationship is gonna turn into something. I just want to treat her before she leaves tomorrow. I moved her bikini bottoms to the side and stroked her womenhood, causing her to moan. "Shh baby, gotta stay quiet" I whispered against her lips, she just nodded. I moved my fingers to her hole, sticking one finger in her at a time, slowly pumping in and out of her. I looked over at the group, them still having no idea I was over here finger fucking Selena. "Mmm" she moaned quietly. I added another finger as she dug her nails into my back. I smiled knowing I was doing a good job. I started to pump in and out faster, causing her to bite her lip really hard. "Fuck" she mumbled. "You like that baby?" I asked smirking. "Yes Nick, ah" she breathed, trying to catch her breath. She set her head on my shoulder. "Nick I'm gonna cum soon" she whispered into my ear. "Ok hang on" I said taking my fingers out of her and lifted her onto the ledge and continued to finger her. Good thing it was dark. I kissed her again because I knew she was close. I went faster. "I'm about to cum" she breathed heavily. "Let it out Sel" I said kissing her neck. She released onto my fingers causing her to let out a sigh of relief. I chuckled. I took my fingers out and licked them clean. "So good" I winked. She readjusted her bottoms and we walked back to the fire pit area.

Selena's POV

I'm beyond surprised no one heard us or even saw us. I can't believe that just happened. But it felt really good. "Well it's getting late" Nick said "I'm gonna head home" "Us too Sel, we have a big day tomorrow" Charity added. "Ok" I smiled "Thanks for coming guys, I had a lot of fun" I said while hugging them. I closed the door after they all left and went inside. I guess I should better start packing.

Authors note: Happy late New Years guys ☺️ hope you all had fun!