Baby please..

(LAST CHAPTER😢)
Justin's POV

"Babe where are you going?" I saw Selena putting her shoes on and grabbing her purse.

"I need to go out and get some diapers and wipes and some more clothes for Amelia, I will be back in a couple hours" she came and gave me a kiss.

"Okay, be careful, me and Elia will be here waiting for you" I smiled.

She went over and picked Amelia up from her crib that we have down here.

"Mommy loves you babygirl" she kissed her forehead and I just smiled at how cute that was. Shes such a great mom.

Selena's POV

"I'll be back soon, i love you" I gave him another kiss before heading towards the door.

"I love you too baby"

I left out the door and got into my car setting my purse in the passenger seat. I saw Justin looking at the window waving and I smiled and waved back. I started the engine and headed towards the store first.

Of course Paps were following me, but I didn't mind because I don't have Amelia with me. I don't want her to be all over the web.

I turned into the stores parking lot, the paps parking further away from me. I went inside and went towards the baby section.

"Diapers, diapers, diapers" I whispered to myself looking up and down the shelves.

"Selena? Selena Gomez?"

I turned around to see a fan, maybe around the age of 15.

"Hey sweetie" I smiled.

"How's Amelia? I bet she's beautiful"

"She's great, and yes, she is"

"Can I have a quick picture? Then I'll be heading my way"

"Of course sweetheart"

She took out her phone and made the camera face us and we both smiled,
made silly faces and I hugged her.

"Thank you so much Sel! I love you so much, you're the best and can't wait to see a new picture of precious Amelia!"

"Love you more! And no, you're the best. I will eventually post one" I smiled.

She posted her picture and said Thank you again before leaving.

I found the diapers and grabbed some formula and some food me and jay as well.

From: Jay❤️

Baby we miss you alreadyyyy

I giggled, I've only been gone for about 20 minutes.

To: Jay❤️

Justin, I've only been gone for 20minutes, I'm about to pay and head to the mall, give my little princess a kiss for me😘

I payed for the groceries and loaded up the car and drove to the mall. Once again the Paps were following me but they were riding my ass so I was getting pissed off. I stopped at a red light and quickly texted Justin telling him the Paps were driving to close and it was worrying me. My phone started ringing and I answered.

J: baby are you okay? What's going on?

S: they're riding my ass and on both sides of my car and it's making me nervous

J: just get to the mall and I'll have some body guards come before you leave to make sure you get home safe okay?

S: okay, i love you Jay