Home Alone

(While Justin was out)

Selena's POV

Justin had left to go to the Victoria Secret show. I didn't like the fact that he was gonna perform in front of half naked girls but I know he won't do anything stupid. I trust him. I got up and went up to my room and decided to take s shower. I got my makeup remover and cleaned my face then got undressed. I turned the water on waiting for it to warm up and then got in. I stood there and let the warm water hit my back and relaxed. After 20minutes in the shower I got out put panties on and threw on a silk rob(the picture above) and went downstairs. I got a glass of wine and decided to watch some Netflix.
I woke up to the home screen on Netflix. I must've fell asleep. I checked the time and it's was 1:30am. I yawned and looked at the door. Justin hasn't came home? Where is he? I got up and went upstairs thinking he might've went to bed. But he wouldn't leave me on the couch? I opened the door and the bed was empty. I texted him.

To: Justin❤️
From: My baby😍

Jay? Where are you? I woke up on the couch and you're still not home. I'm worried. Are you okay? 😰

I sent the message and it send it was delivered. About an hour later he still hasn't seen it. Maybe he's with Fredo. Yeah they probably crashed at his place after the show. I wouldn't blame him, he had a busy day. I sighed and ran my hands through my hair and went upstairs. I shouldn't stress myself out about this, I'll just go back to bed.

Authors note; short chapter😘 sorry😁