Good So Far..

A week later

Selena's POV

After me and Justin had our little 'date' I was 2 days late, but it came the next day and I was so relieved. How did we forget to use a condom? What If was pregnant? I'd be so scared to be honest. I don't know if I trust Justin that much to have a kid with him. Jay and I have been really good lately and the media knows we're seeing each other again but we don't kiss or hold hands in public yet. Me and Justin aren't even dating yet. But we act like we are. Anyways, I'm at his studio with him and Madison. I love Madison, she's a sweet girl and has a great voice. "Hey Sel" I heard Madison. "Yeah?" I looked at her. "Can we take a picture?" She asked walking towards me with a smile on her face. "Of course" I smiled. She sat on my lap and I wrapped my arms around her and did duck lips. Justin took the picture for us. "Now can you take one of me and Justin?" I took the camera from Justin "already on it" I laughed. I took the picture and it was more of a serious picture. Dorks. Jay came up to me wrapping his hands around my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Hey baby" he kissed my nose. "Hi there handsome" I smiled. "We'll head home soon, ok?" He pulled me into a hug, and I just nodded. He pulled away as we were there for another two hours. It was 2am and we were now leaving the studio. I was so tired. I could barley keep my eyes open and my body just wanted to lay down. We walked to his car as paps took pictures of us from a far. He got in first and then me. Madison took another car. I laid my head on his shoulder and he kissed my head. "Almost home baby, then you can sleep all you want" he whispered.

Justin's POV

"Almost home baby, then you can sleep all you want" I whispered. She was half asleep. I'm so happy we've been spending time together. I'm gonna ask her out again tomorrow, I want to call her mine again. The driver pulled into my driveway and I woke up Sel. As soon as she got out I picked her up and carried her inside. "I got you baby" I said softly walking up to my room. I set her down on the bed and covered her with blankets. I crawled in next to her and pulled her closer to me. "Goodnight babe" I kissed her head and fell asleep.

Selena's POV

I woke up in Justin's bed. Wow I don't even remember us coming home. I must've been really tired. I turned around looking at Justin. "Good morning beautiful" he smiled. "How long have you been awake?" I asked. "A half hour, not too long" he said while brushing my hair with his fingers. I smiled. "Jay?" I asked. "Yes?" He looked at me. Should I ask? Yeah I will. "Are we back together?" I asked hoping he'd say yes. "Well I planned on asking myself tonight, but right now is fine" he chuckled, "yes baby, we're back together" he smiled. I smiled too and rolled on top of him. "Good" I kissed his lips. I started to get up but Justin pulled me back towards him. I laughed. "Where do you think you're going?" He asked holding onto me. "Well I was going to make breakfast" I said pulling his hands off me "because I don't know about you but I'm hungry" I got away from him and smiled and walked downstairs to the kitchen. I heard Jay get up and follow me. I made pancakes and sausage. I was in the middle of making eggs when Justin came behind me putting his head on my shoulder. "Almost done babe, hang on" I laughed. "Ok ok" he chucked. He kissed my neck then turned my head to him to kiss me. He pulled away and grabbed us plates. "Here you go sweetcheeks" I smiled and gave him eggs and went to sit down and eat. "This is yummy" he said taking another bite "but you're yummier" he smirked. "Justin!!" I laughed "what?? It's true" he laughed. "Shut up" I laughed getting up putting my plate in the sink.

Justin's POV

I smiled. She's so cute. I'm glad to call her mine again. "Hey babe I'm going out with some friends to skate board tomorrow, is that ok?" I asked. "Of course babe, you don't have to ask me" she smiled. I loved her so much. "i love you" I told her. She walked over to me and sat on my lap, putting one leg on one side and the other and the other side. "And i love you too" she smiled and kissed me. I kissed back putting my hands on her hips. She kissed down my neck finding my sweet spot and leaving me a hickey. Damn she was turning me on.

Selena's POV

I can tell Justin is turned on because I can feel his bulge. So I decided I'd tease him. I grinned. He grabbed my hips making me grind on him. "Damn Sel" he moaned. I kissed his lips and got off.
"What the fuck?" He yelled irritated. "Hmm?" I asked pretending like nothing happened. "Fucking tease" he mumbled. I smirked.

Justin's POV

She's such a tease and it made me sexually frustrated. I got a message from one of my friends saying Yovanna was in town and was wondering if I wanted to hang out with her tomorrow. I haven't spoken to Yovanna in a long time. I think it'd be nice to actually see and hang out with her. I texted back saying I would. "Wanna join me in the shower?" I asked winking at her. "Hmm, no" she kissed my nose. I groaned, "fine". I went up got in and thought about tomorrow. It should be fun.