We're going to drive eachother crazy

Justin's POV

The whole time she was on the Yacht with that guy I hung out with Yovanna and even took her on a 'date' but I only did that because I wanted to get back at Selena, it hurts me to see her with someone else. Selena's on her way home now from her birthday vacation and I'm gonna go talk to her. I'll leave in an hour to go see her.

Selena's POV

My birthday was amazing! I had so much fun and in glad I got to spend it with amazing people. You might be wondering, "are you and Tommy a thing or what?" No we're not, like I said before he was just comforting me because I told him what had happened, he was really sweet to me. But we're friends, nothing more. I had just landed in LAX and I'm on my way back to my house. I know later on I'm having a party with family and friends here in LA, that should be fun too. I got home and unlocked my door, going up to my room. I dropped my bags and opened the curtains in my room. I unzipped all my bags and began to unpack. As I was unpacking I looked out my window and saw a car. His car. He was just sitting there looking at the front door. I sighed. I got up and walked downstairs and opened the door and leaned on the doorframe. He looked surprised. He got out of his car and slowly walked up, but not too close.
"Justin..what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm.. I just.. I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I'm sorry I fucked up." He cried "Seeing another guy make you smile, it hurts Selena, it really hurts"

"Justin.."

"Selena I miss you, every minute of everyday. I know I screwed things up badly, and I'm sorry! I know what I lost and I know that I can't be without you. I need you Sel, you're the only one that can make me a better person" his eyes were watering now.

Justin's POV

My eyes were watering and I tried my best not to cry, I can't cry right now.

"You have no idea how worthless you made me feel" she looked down.

"Can we talk inside?" I asked. She nodded and moved aside for me to go in. We stood a little ways from each other.

"Selena I mean when I say I'm sorry" I told her "I'm sorry I did what I did to you"

"You're not sorry you did it, you're sorry I found out" she hissed "you can't make the same mistake twice. The second time you make it, it's no longer a mistake, it's a choice. Justin you cheated on me twice. But you didn't just cheat on me, you cheated on us. You didn't just break my heart, you broke our future. How do you expect me to trust you? Ever?"

"I don't Selena, I hurt you, and I hate myself for it, I don't know why-" I looked up and she was crying. "baby don't cry" I told her.

"I'm not crying because of you, you're not worth it. I'm crying because of my delusion of who you were, was shattered by the truth of who you are"she cried.
It broke my heart to see her cry. I broke her, I hurt my baby.

"I can't keep being your second choice Jay, not when you're my first" she choked out. I wanted to run to her and pull her into my arms where she belongs but I know she wouldn't like that right now.

"I know I'm sorry, sometimes I don't know how I feel, sometimes I feel like she gets me more than you" I said looking at her.

"Let me refresh your memory, alright? I was the one who took your bullshit. I was the one who actually cared for you. she probably just wants fame from you and she's getting it! I was the one who stuck around even when my friends and family told me to leave! I was the one that loved you, even when you gave me every reason not to. Lastly, I was the one who was there for you when no one wasn't" she spat.

"I know, that's why I need you. Because you make me laugh more than anyone else and I'm the best when I'm with you. And because when you're gone, nothing feels right until you return. Before I met you Sel, I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason" I told her.

"You still mean everything to me, but, it's just not worth the fight anymore" she sobbed.

"No baby, don't say that, you can't give up on us yet, you cant, I believe we're meant to be together, we just have to get through this bump on the road"

"If we were meant to be together, we'd be together together Justin!"

"It happens, couples break up. Ever since we've met, I've known that we're special. That the way we talk and laugh around each other is different than everybody else. That I will never meet anyone I can trust as much as I trust you. And I think most people search their whole lives to find what we've already found." I said walking closer to her.

"I can't even look at you anymore, all I see is this stranger that once meant everything to me" she looked at me, "and now, now I can't stop picturing you with her" she bawled.

Selena's POV

I lost it right there. I was crying really hard, the one where you're just gasping for air. He came up to hug me.
"STOP! GET AWAY FROM ME!" I screamed. I pushed him away but he came back, I didn't even bother to try to push him away again. I did hit his arms and chest a couple times. "Shh baby, it's ok, breathe" he told me. I tried my best to control my breathing. "You drive me crazy, no matter how hard I try to be mad at you or try to leave you, I can't! I love you too much Justin, I have thousands of reasons to leave you but I always find that one that keeps me with you" I cried into his chest. "I know Sel, please give me one more chance to fix things, I promise, I promise I won't let another girl come in between us, I'm so stupid for even doing it" he lifted my chin and gave me a sweet short kiss. "I promise I'll do you right this time" he kissed my forehead.