Studio Flow

Media Update:
"Welp, it didn't take Justin Bieber very long to start acting like Justin Bieber again. After he and Selena fought - because HE was hanging out with other girls, Selena couldn't help but get extremely upset when she heard that her on-again, off-again boyfriend Justin Bieber, was hanging out with other girls over the weekend. But instead of rushing to Selena's side to console her and tell her that all the other girls meant nothing, Justin decided to rub salt in Selena's wounds. Justin posted those pictures with Chantel {Jeffries} to hurt Selena," the source says. "He knows how to push her buttons." The button-pushing happened when Justin uploaded a selfie to Shots of himself with Chantel wrapped around one arm and Catherine Johnston-Paiz wrapped around the other. Plain and simple, the Biebs knows that he can treat Selena like garbage without any consequences - and he's never seen a hot girl he didn't want to flirt with - so cozying up to Chantel again was like killing two birds with one stone for him. "Selena always comes back to Justin when he treats her mean so there's no reason for him to change," the source adds."

Selena's POV

UGH! He's hanging out with Chantel again? He just loves rubbing in him hanging out with other girls. Look at them all cuddled up together. He's such a manwhore. I know he's just going to sleep with them and leave them. That's what he does. He's disgusting. I can't believe him. I miss the 2010-2012 Justin. He's was so sweet and loving and never gave up on our relationship. I guess we both gave up this time... I think I'll go to the dance studio with the girls and get my mind off things. It'll be fun. I smiled to myself, I put on my sweats and a flowy shirt that showed some of my belly and I put on a red beanie and headed out to the studio.

Justin's POV

I decided to go to the music studio with Chantel and Catherine. I thought it was time to start making music again for my Beliebers. I decided to tweet.

@Justinbieber
Always focus on the music. Love u guys

I closed the app and went on @Shots.
"Chantel, Catherine! Come here!" I yelled

"Yes babe?" Chantel asked siting by me, Catherine sat on the other side. Yes she called me "Babe" but we're not dating, we just call each other "babe" and "baby".

"I wanna post a picture on shots with you guys" I smiled.

"Ok!" She smiled back.

I put it on front facing camera and made a serious face, while they cuddle up to me and acted cute. Which they are. I took it and posted it, then turning my phone off. Catherine went to the single chair and got on her phone while Chantel snuggled up to me. I put my arms around her and pulled her closer to me. I kissed her head. She smiled. Later that night Chantel spent the night, we cuddled and made out but nothing else. And like I said we're not dating.

Selena's POV

The girls and I danced to "Everybody Knows" I have to admit the video was sexy. I know when I post it the media will go crazy. The ending was cute, we were singing together and laughing. So glad I have them.

"Oh my gosh that was so much fun!" I said with excitement.

"I agree, we all did amazing! Can't wait for every one to see it!" Sammy beamed.

We sat on the floor for a couple of hours just joking around and laughing. It was so much fun.

"Okay guys, I'm gonna head home and take a shower, I'll post the video tomorrow!" I gave everyone a hug and the left. Of course the paps were outside. I put my sunglasses on and covered my face with my scarf and got into my car and drove home. Once I got home I went on Twitter seeing TONS of drama about Justin and I about him being with Chantel. I groaned.

"I hate drama" I said to myself.

Tomorrow shall be interesting when I post that video of us dancing. I'm sure everyone will love it, including Justin, sarcasm(; Of course people are probably gonna shade me and think I'm dissing Justin, but I'm not. I just thought it'd be fun to dance to a song with my best friends. I'll just post it in the morning and ignore all comments. I wanted them to know I have a surprise for them.

@Selenagomez
I have a surprise for you guys tomorrow(; it'll be on YouTube. Love ya'll❤️

I sent it getting sweet replies and some funny ones. I decided to follow a couple of fans and reply to a few to since I hardly do that anymore. I logged off and set my phone down and took a nice hot bath. "Tomorrow is going to be great" I smiled to myself.