Visiting

2 months later

Selena's POV
We were on our way to Texas for our next show! I can not wait, I love visiting Texas, I get to see my family and my Texan fans. "Charity?" I yelled. Charity is probably my closest dancer to me, she's basically like my sister if you can't tell. "Yes Selena?" She yelled back. "Come snuggle!!" I laughed. She came over with my favorite fluffy blanket. We were on my private jet and it has a bed in it, well you can make the seats turn into beds. "Yay!" I giggled. "You're a dork Sel" she laughed. I shrugged my shoulders and smiled at her. We went on Netflix trying to find something to watch when I got a message from someone. "Who is it?" Charity questioned. I looked at my phone and it was Justin. I sighed. "Justin.."I mumbled. "Well what does it say?" She asked. I opened the message and it read

To: Selena
From: Justin

Hey Sel, I'm hoping you'll read this, but I was wondering where your next concert will be? Maybe we can meet up? And talk? Please. I miss you.

I looked at Charity and she looked as confused as I did. She rubbed my back and got up to go back to her seat, letting me be alone. I texted back.

To: Justin
From: Selena

Oh hi..and it's in Texas. I guess we could meet up, but only to talk, nothing more.

I sent the message and fell asleep.
We finally landed in Texas and we got our stuff and got off. I walked through the airport covering my face while holding onto Charity. We got to our car and got in heading to our hotel. Justin said he wasn't to far from Texas and that he'll message me once he gets int town.

Justin's POV

I didn't expect Selena to message back saying we could meet up. I expected her to ignore me or say no, she doesn't want to see me. I'm actually kind of happy that I'm going to see her. it bummed me out that she said we would only talk and nothing more, but I'm pretty sure I can change her mind. I texted her saying I was in town and she said to meet her at a restaurant so we could have lunch and talk. Of course paps were following me and saw that both me and Selena went to the same restaurant.
"Hey, Sel" I smiled. "Hi Jay" she smiled back. A waiter took us to a table and I put my arm around her lower back leading her to the spot. She didn't do anything, just acted like nothing was happening. We sat on the opposite side of each other, we both just ordered pop for right now. I sat there and looked at her. She was wearing no makeup and has sweats and a black shirt with cut off sleeves. She cleared her throat. "Sorry" I apologized. "So what's up?" She asked. "I just wanted to see you, it's been a while since we've spoken and we didn't leave on good terms" I said remembering when we broke up. Me and Yovanna have secretly been talking and seeing each other but we're not dating, just getting closer. But I missed Sel. "Yeah I know" she agreed. She set her hands on the table, I put mine on hers. "I know you said nothing more than talking, but I rented a dance studio. Wanna come with? Please?" I asked. "Yeah, sure" she smiled. "Ok, let's go" I said grabbing her hand as we left, paps taking picture of us. We went to the studio and made a dance to John Legends song Ordinary People. There's a part where I pick her up, and she wraps her legs around my waist and I spin her. As we did that I was about to put her down, she kissed my lips catching me of guard. After finishing the video I looked at her. "What was that for?" I questioned. "I couldn't help myself, sorry" she looked down, blushing at the same time. I lifted her chin with my fingers, looking into her beautiful brown eyes. I kissed her, it was a passionate kiss. She kissed back. We pulled away, both smiling. We signed the mirror and left.

Selena was getting ready for her concert that starts in a few minutes. I was backstage in her dressing room with her. "Close your eyes!" She told me. "Nah I think I'm good" I joked. She threw a blanket over my head. I laughed. She finished getting dressed and took of the blanket off me and gave me a quick peck on the lips. What a tease! "Hey! That's all I get?" I whined. She smiled and winked at me and walked out, I followed. she went on the stage and I watched her from the side.
It got to the point where she was going to perform Love Will Remember. She didn't get emotional like she did when we left on bad terms. She performed with a little smile the whole time and it made me smile.
"Break down the walls, let heaven in, somewhere in forever we'll dance again. We use to be inseparable, I use to..be irreplaceable" she sung. She changed the lyrics again. But we're not even back together? I know we kiss and hold hands but, we're not back together. I sighed. "We lit the whole world up, before we blew it up, I still don't know just how we screwed it up... Forever, forever, forever-, love will remember you, and love will remember me, I know it inside my heart, forever will forever be ours" her voice was beautiful and I loved that she was happy right now.

Selena's POV

I finished performing and walked off the stage, thanking my amazing fans. I went off staging, Justin hugging me right away. "You did amazing babe" He whispered in my ear. I smiled and kissed his cheek. I took a quick shower and changed into some comfy close and put my long white rob on and Justin, me and his friends went downtown and walked around just having a good time.

Justin's POV

As we were walking, I decided to go on Twitter and tweet.
@Justinbieber
Saw a great show tonight(:
I turned my phone off and enjoyed my night with friends and Sel.