Bump

Selena's POV

ITS MY SECOND TRIMESTER AND IM STARTING TO SHOW AND IT MAKES ME EMOTIONAL. Hehe sorry. But me and jay are so excited, it also means that we're gonna have to announce soon. Scooter is making me stay inside to hide away until our planned performance. The media has been going crazy since they haven't seen me in a week ANYWHERE. Justin has to ignore questions about me and not say anything. I'm still aloud to post stuff on social media just so my fans know I'm still alive. I think someone already called 911 freaking out about me. Crazyyy. You're probably wondering, how far along are you into the trimester? How many weeks? I am currently 18 weeks. All my friends and family think I look cute with a baby bump. Right now we're on our way to find out what the gender is!!

Justin's POV

"Excited babe?"

"Very! Aren't you? What do you think it is? I thinks it's a girl" she squealed.

"Hmm, I'm sticking with a boy" I laughed. I'm excited to also find out. we've been waiting for this moment for forever. We arrived and snuck in through the back so we wouldn't be seen. I'm really surprised no one has found out, but that's a good thing. We walked in and we were instantly greeted by a lady.

"Miss Gomez?"

"That's me" she smiled.

"Right this way" she took us back into a room and had Selena lay down and lift her shirt up, "are you guys excited?" She asked while getting out the gel for the ultrasound.

"Yes! I can't wait!" Sel laughed, I kissed her head and smiled.

"We've been waiting for this" I told her.

She set it on her tummy and looked around to find the baby, we could hear the heartbeat. Honestly the most beautiful sound I've heard yet.

"Congratulations guys, you're having a girl! And she looks happy and I can feel her kicking" she laughed. She cleaned the spot off with a tissue.

"Jay!! We're having a girl!" She jumped on me and embraced me in a hug. I hugged her back tightly, giving her a kiss on the lips.

"I already know she's gonna be a daddy's girl" I smirked.

"Whatever!" Sel laughed.

After the appointment we snuck out and headed back home safely.

"Hi princess, daddy can't wait to meet you" I kissed her tummy, causing her to smile, "are you ready to announce this weekend?".

"I'm a little nervous, but I'm ready"

"Me too baby" I grabbed her hand and kissed it. The song we wrote is called "Like I'm Gonna Lose You" (originally by Meghan Trainor & John Legend).

The Award Show

Justin's POV

We were in our changing room, no one has seen Selena yet since she has been in here for the whole thing waiting for our performance time.

"You look beautiful babe" I snaked me arms around her, kissing her cheek.

"You look handsome" she turned around and pecked my lips, "ready?" She looked up at me.

"Lets go" I smiled.

"Lady's and Gentlemen, performing their new single, Like I'm Gonna Lose You, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez!"

We walked on stage, Selena facing the opposite direction with giant heart props that went with or theme, they also helped hide her so no one knew she was hiding her baby bump. And now the music began to play and Selena's Voice rang in my ears.

[Selena]
I found myself dreaming
In silver and gold
Like a scene from a movie
That every broken heart knows

We were walking on moonlight
And you pulled me close
Split second and you disappeared
And then I was all alone

I woke up in tears
With you by my side
Breath of relief
And I realized
No, we're not promised tomorrow

So I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna hold you like I'm saying goodbye
Wherever we're standing
I won't take you for granted
'Cause we'll never know when, when we'll run out of time

So I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you

[Justin]
In the blink of an eye
Just a whisper of smoke
You could lose everything
The truth is you never know

So I'll kiss you longer baby
Any chance that I get
And I'll make the most of the minutes
And love with no regrets

Let's take our time to say what we want
Use what we got before it's all gone
'Cause no, we're not promised tomorrow

[Both]
So I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna hold you like I'm saying goodbye
Wherever we're standing
I won't take you for granted
'Cause we'll never know when, when we'll run out of time

So I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you

Hey
Whoa

I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you
And I'm gonna hold you like I'm saying goodbye
Wherever we're standing
I won't take you for granted
'Cause we'll never know when, when we'll run out of time

So I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you

Yeah, yeah
Like I'm gonna lose you

I walked towards the giant hearts, opening them to let Selena out. Soft music still playing in the background. Selena turned around, placing her hands on her stomach, smiling. The crowd started to scream as I walked behind her, wrapping my arms around her placing my hands on her baby bump. I kissed her cheek and the lights went dim.

Selena's POV

Wow! We really just showed everyone in the world that we were going to have a baby. we exited the stage when the lights dimmed, the crowd was still screaming and clapping. We changed to go walk the red carpet, Justin wearing a red suit and I wore a black dress.

"Justin! Selena! Over here!"

"Congratulations guys!"

"How did you guys hide the pregnancy so well?!"

People were going nuts, paps were asking questions. other celebrities came up to us but scooter & Kenny had to usher us out. A lot of weight got lifted off my shoulders once we were done performing. Now we can actually go out together and be seen.

Authors Note:

Baby names?! Any ideas? Comment if you have girl names you like☺️ hope you guys are enjoying the story. I think I might be coming up to an end and starting a second part to the book (: