𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱―𝐒𝟓 𝐄𝟏𝟎: 𝐀𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞

❝︎You should know, I wish it was you not me...❞︎

𝟷𝟽𝚃𝙷 𝙹𝚄𝙽𝙴 𝟸𝟶𝟶𝟿―𝚂𝙸𝙾𝚄𝚇 𝙵𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚂, 𝚂𝙾𝚄𝚃𝙷 𝙳𝙰𝙺𝙾𝚃𝙰

WHEN WE FINALLY MADE IT TO the room, I shut the door behind us and slammed her against the wall beside it, partially surprising her, although I was sure she knew what she was getting into when she decided to join me. My lips found their way to her neck, kissing up her to her sweet spot. She pushed her head back, allowing me more space to explore the skin I knew was sensitive to my touch. Her mouth opened wide in ecstasy, silently moaning at the touch she had been longing for months. "Rissa, stop," She barely got out before a moan escaped her lips. A smile crept on my face as I knew time never changed my effect on her. My lips continued to kiss and lick what I familiarized as her sweet spot. I didn't think she was serious until I heard her plead again, "Stop."

Instantly, I pulled my lips away from her neck and studied the expression on her face, wanting to make sure she was comfortable with what was happening. Instead of finding a look of disapprovement or lust, I found one of guilt. She glanced down to the ground, avoiding any eye contact with me. I furrowed my eyebrows; as my concern for her grew, I reached for her hand and interwound our fingers. My thumb brushed through her outer palm in an attempt to calm her down. I used my opposite hand to lift her chin so I could clearly see her face. My eyes looked into hers as she returned an expression I had not seen ever. I had a difficult time placing it. "What's wrong?" I asked, my thumb still drawing circles on her outer palm. "It's only me," I added in a reassuring tone. She knew she could tell me anything; at least I made it very apparent I would never judge her.

"There's something I have been keeping from you." She whispered, releasing my hand, allowing it to drop to my side. It fell on my bare thigh, where my yellow summer dress did not bother to cover. My frown grew on my face as I heard the words that escaped her mouth. I was not a big fan of secrets; in fact, I hated them. I did not like hearing that the person I referred to as my best friend kept anything from me, but my eyes were glued to her as I waited for her confession. She dropped her gaze to the ground as fidgeted with her fingers in nervousness. I narrowed my eyes but remained silent, waiting for what she was slowly growing the confidence to say. "I love you." She muttered, finally looking up to view my reaction.