𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲―𝐒𝟓 𝐄𝟏𝟓: 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐌𝐞𝐧 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐝

❝︎We'll face the worst...❞︎

𝟷𝟿𝚃𝙷 𝙹𝚄𝙻𝚈 𝟸𝟶𝟶𝟿―𝚂𝙸𝙾𝚄𝚇 𝙵𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚂, 𝚂𝙾𝚄𝚃𝙷 𝙳𝙰𝙺𝙾𝚃𝙰

       DEAN AND SAM STAYED IN SIOUX FALLS while Lily and I picked up a case, just out of state. After the case with Famine, I found it more difficult to trust Lily around a demon, justifiably so. I hated seeing Lily high on demon blood. It reminded me of everything I was trying my hardest to forgive her for. It made that much more difficult for me to move forward after everything that had happened in the last year. Sam gave me a call when him and Dean tried to get a hold of Bobby and he wasn't picking up. They found a case in Bobby's neighborhood and they found it strange that he was not on it. Usually Bobby was very reliable when it came to answering calls, which is why Lily and I made the ride back to Sioux Falls when Sam asked us to.

The case was rather strange―even for us. A man, named Clay Thompson, killed the man who killed him five years ago. That was a hard one to explain. There was quite obviously something there that was worth checking out. And that was what we were doing. Lily and I walked through the halls of the Sioux Falls police station. Surprisingly, yet unsurprisingly, Sam and Dean got caught trying to shoot the man, Clay Thompson. I had been hunting for the over eleven years, and not once had I been caught by the police. People don't tend to question people when they claim to be FBI and give you their business card. I am also very good at asking subtle questions―I was a teenage girl once. I was sure Sam and Dean did not share that skill.

I straightened out my high-cut sleeveless black dress. The fabric stopped by my knees. My nude pumps echoed on the cold floor, announcing my arrival. The heads of the police station turned to me with Lily by my side. Based on the way we were dressed, it was clear we were the FBI, or at least that had been what they thought. It did not take long for us to make small talk the Sheriff. I had worked one case in Sioux Falls a few months before my trip to hell, and the Sheriff was very helpful. We were acquaintances. Personally, I thought she was hot, and if she wasn't married, I would have flirted with her when the opportunity struck.

"You know the Sheriff?" Dean asked me in disbelief. I sly smile arose on my face when he asked me that question. He was lucky I did.

"I do," I answered simply to his statement as I maintained my place beside him out the doors of the police station.

"How?" He followed his previous question.