𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞—𝐒𝟒 𝐄𝟐: 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐝? 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐌𝐞, 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫

❝︎Because of you, I never stray too far from the sidewalk...❞︎

𝟸𝟸𝙽𝙳 𝚂𝙴𝙿𝚃𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝟶𝟶𝟾—𝚂𝙸𝙾𝚄𝚇 𝙵𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚂, 𝚂𝙾𝚄𝚃𝙷 𝙳𝙰𝙺𝙾𝚃𝙰

NOW

       WE ARRIVED AT BOBBY'S PLACE WITH our shotguns cocked and loaded. We were afraid that something might have happened to him, similar to what had happened to the other hunters. Vengeful spirits were attacking off-duty hunters and killing them, and we had no idea why. We had discovered that these vengeful spirits were the ghosts of people that we encountered in our lives that we couldn't save.

Sam had just seen the ghost of a man they knew before Dean went to hell. According to Sam, Lilith had killed him in search for them. It was their fault that he was dead, and now, he was attacking Sam. These vengeful spirits were not like the ordinary ghosts that we hunted. Out of nowhere, the ghosts of the victims that were linked back to us were rising, and it was killing hunters everywhere. We had to stop them, but so far, we had no leads.

"Bobby!" Dean yelled, entering the house, me and Sam following him in tow. Continuing our way in the house, we looked down, finding an iron poker on the ground. "I'll go. Audrey, you check down here. Sam, you check outside." Dean said, assigning us places as he gestured to the stairs. I nodded as the three of us separated, taking more ground on our search for Bobby.

"Bobby, it's Audrey. Are you here?" I asked, walking cautiously and slowly on the floor of Bobby's house, hoping to get a reply from him. I passed the library, assuming he would be there because it was usually where we found him doing research or passed out after doing research or one too many. Unfortunately, he wasn't there. However, I was still in for a surprise. As I turned into a hallway, I had come face-to-face with my mother.

The mother that I found murdered in cold blood almost eleven years ago. I was utterly taken back because that was the last thing I expected to see today when I woke up in the morning. I didn't realize how much I missed her until I saw her face. My eyes began to tear up at the fact that I never had my parents to watch me grow older, and even though I never finished college or got a successful job, I was successful at one thing, and that was raising my little sister. I wished they would have been there to see how she grew up. And that was one of the few things I wold never forgive myself for. I tried blinking the tears away, but not before one had managed to roll down my cheek.