𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧―𝐒𝟒 𝐄𝟏𝟒: 𝐒𝐞𝐱 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

❝︎Because of you, I like to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt...❞︎

𝟻𝚃𝙷 𝙵𝙴𝙱𝚁𝚄𝙰𝚁𝚈 𝟸𝟶𝟶𝟿―𝙱𝙴𝙳𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙳, 𝙸𝙾𝚆𝙰

AFTER WRAPPING UP THE CASE WITH Anna, Dean and I had a difficult time taking a break from hunting. As soon as we finished a case, Dean and I exchanged notes on possible leads for our next hunt. However, Sam and Lily thought that we should slow down and take a break. They felt that we were running from something―at least that was what Lily had told me. I assumed that Sam gave Dean the same talk as well. Dean had been the one who found this exciting hunt. When we first came across it, we thought it had to be a ghost, but things are never really what they seem. We were checking out this house that appeared to be haunted. The house was said to be for sale, but when a family came as we were inspecting the house, we hit a bit of a bumpy road. We had to tell them that the house had a gas leak. They seemed pretty aggravated, and I almost felt bad for putting them in an uncomfortable position at the last minute. Still, I would rather that they stayed at a motel where it was safe rather than in the house where they could all potentially be dead by tomorrow.

After they left, Dean and I decided to talk to the lady that was cleaning their house years earlier. She had mentioned that the mother had died, and the daughter hung herself in the attic. Assuming that they could be the ghost or ghosts, we asked where they were buried, but being cremated, it was more unlikely that they were the ghosts that were haunting the house. The lady did mention she heard movement in the walls―like a rat, but we knew better. When we came back to check on the house, the family was already moved in, which made things a little bit harder for us. We were going to stalk it out until they went to bed, or we heard something unusual, but when we heard a scream, all four of us rushed in, afraid that something might have happened. The two kids were talking about a ghost or the girl in the walls. However, the adults didn't believe us until they saw their dog killed and a message that read 'too late' on their truck. We were telling them to leave, to go to a motel where they would be safe, but we found that all of our tires were slashed and that included my Cherry. To say I was pissed off was an understatement; however, I was taken back by the fact that I had never seen a ghost do this ever.