𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞—𝐒𝟓 𝐄𝟐𝟎: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰

❝︎You and I were made to thrive...❞︎

𝟸𝟺𝚃𝙷 𝙰𝚄𝙶𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝟸𝟶𝟶𝟿—𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙽𝙴𝚅𝙰𝙳𝙰

AFTER SAM AND DEAN VISITED THE hospital, we took off, quick to make sure we could find Pestilence. We were driving down a lonely road at night, when Dean swerved the car, slamming on the brakes. Quick to react, I slammed on my breaks too, causing Jennifer's head to hit the head of the seat. Suddenly, there was a knock on my window. It was Crowley. I rolled down my window, lifting an eyebrow at the demon, waiting to hear why he was here.

"Fancy a fag and a chat?" He asked as I could see Sam and Dean exiting the Impala from the corner of my eye. I watched as Crowley took a step back from car as I opened the door, Lily following my lead.

"You want to talk? After what you did to us?" Sam exclaimed, angrily approaching where we were standing.

"After what I—what I did to you?! I gave you the Colt!" Crowley reminded us, confused why Sam appeared to be so mad at him.

"And you knew it wouldn't work."

"I never!" Crowley denied, seemingly shocked by the accusation.

"You set us up. We lost people on that suicide run—Good people!" Sam didn't find the strength to decrease the volume of his voice. I understood the anger. I was angry that a twenty-four-year-old hunter who had much more to live for died. I was angry that yet another mother figure in my life died. But, I honestly believed that Crowley wanted Lucifer dead as much as they did.

"Who you take on the ride is your own business! Look, everything is still the same. We're all still in this together." Crowley said.

"Sure we are." Sam replied in disbelief before he attempted to stab the demon, but Crowley teleported away just in time.

"Call your dog off—please." Crowley turned to Dean.

Dean grabbed Sam's arm, holding onto him before he could attack Crowley again. "Give me one good reason."

"I can give you Pestilence." Crowley stated with a proud smirk on his face, knowing it would get our attention.