𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫―𝐒𝟓 𝐄𝟗: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬

❝︎Oh believe, believe me and I have tried...❞︎

𝟼𝚃𝙷 𝙹𝚄𝙽𝙴 𝟸𝟶𝟶𝟿―𝚅𝙴𝚁𝙼𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙾𝙽, 𝙾𝙷𝙸𝙾

MARISSA GOT A TEXT MESSAGE THAT day from her former one-night stand, and to say she was worried was an understatement. She told Dean that they had to drive over to Chuck's place, which happened to be nearly five-hundred miles away. However, this didn't slow Marissa down any. She left as soon as she got the message, and Sam, Dean, and Lily shortly after. Since Lily had found out she had been adopted, she couldn't bring herself to speak to her older sister, who managed to keep the secret for twenty-three years. Marissa, as heart-broken as she was, understood that Lily felt betrayed that she never told her about her true identity. Although she understood why she never did tell her sister, she now sees it as something that she should have mentioned a long time ago. So, she gave her little sister the space Lily thought she needed and allowed her to ride around in the Impala for the time being.

They arrived at Chuck's place about ten hours later. Marissa parked her car, although there were not many empty spots. Dean followed her as she exited her car, but not before all four of them stopped and noticed the multiple Impalas and Mustangs that were parked as well, Dean and Marissa intrigued more than their siblings. "Hey, come on," Sam called out to both of them as he and Lily looked back, noticing that they had not yet broken from their daze. They continued following their younger siblings until they managed to find Chuck, who was pacing back and forth outside, just at the bottom of the steps that led to the hotel's entrance.

"Chuck! There you are!" Marissa exclaimed as she subconsciously straightened her outfit―a lavender short-sleeved dress and a long jean jacket matched with gray knee-high heel boots. She ran a hand through her hair, slightly out of breath as she saw Chuck for the first time since the day following Lucifer's rising. She prayed he was not in that leveled trouble. Chuck turned around at the sound of her voice. To him, it was as if heaven's most beautiful song.