𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞―𝐒𝟒 𝐄𝟕: 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐏𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐤𝐢𝐧, 𝐒𝐚𝐦 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫

❝︎I lose my way and it's not too long before you point it out...❞︎

𝟹𝟶𝚃𝙷 𝙾𝙲𝚃𝙾𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝟶𝟶𝟾

IF I COULD LOOK BACK AT all the cases I had worked in the ten years that I had been hunting, I didn't think I could remember a time where somebody died by choking on razor blades. I didn't even think it was possible before, yet here I was questioning the wife of the man who died chocking on razor blades on the kitchen floor that we were currently standing on. The victim's wife looked devastated, and she had every right to be considering her husband just died hours prior. It was easy to see that she still had trouble wrapping her head around everything that had happened in such a short amount of time. I almost felt bad for bringing up the explicit details. But looking into the eyes of the grieving wife, I made a pact to myself. I was going to kill this bitch nice and slow. She didn't deserve the loss of her husband. And now she was facing a new reality of raising her baby without their father. Her whole life certainly did a 180 degree turn in the matter of hours.

"Now, how many razor blades did they find?" Sam asked the lady, standing right beside me.

"Two on the floor, one in his stomach, and one was stuck in his throat. He swallowed four of them. How is that even possible?" She asked rhetorically. I could see the pain on her face as she answered. I gave her a remorseful look, almost wishing we didn't have to put her through the pain of reliving one of the worst moments of her life. My eyes left the woman, known as Mrs. Wallace, to turn my attention to Dean, who had been searching the kitchen for any hex bags. From the moment we jumped on this case, all three of us knew it spelled out witch. There was no doubt about it. The three of us watched as Dean opened up the oven, Mrs. Wallace unsure of his interest in searching inside the oven. 

"The candy was never in the oven." She stated, thinking Dean wasn't aware.

"We just have to be thorough, Mrs. Wallace." He answered, turning his head to look back at her as he closed the oven door.