𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧―𝐒𝟒 𝐄𝟏𝟒: 𝐒𝐞𝐱 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

❝︎Because of you, I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me

❝︎Because of you, I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me...❞︎

𝟻𝚃𝙷 𝙵𝙴𝙱𝚁𝚄𝙰𝚁𝚈 𝟸𝟶𝟶𝟿―𝙱𝙴𝙳𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙳, 𝙸𝙾𝚆𝙰

AFTER DROPPING LILY OFF AT THE motel, Marissa drove to Victoria Secret to get one of the most critical parts of the role she was going to play in the case. She walked out of the lingerie shop with a small bag that held the slightest bit of clothing that was her key to the part she was going to play in coming out with a victory. All of the girls that the men had slept with had been strippers from the same club. She saw posing as a stripper as the best way she could access the information needed to break the case wide open. As she arrived back at the motel, she parked the car in front; her hands remained on the wheel as she thought of the plan in mind. One of her hands reached out to grab the small Victoria Secret shopping bag as she pulled the keys out of her car and hopped out. The black heels she wore echoed as she got closer and closer to the entrance of their room. Lily could hear as she shuffled with the keys before opening the door, but she didn't bother to get up. She was lying on the bed with her head hanging off and her feet switching between lying on the bed and being in the air as she poured the rest of the crumbs in the Lays chip bag into her mouth. Marissa's eyes studied her sister's position before she rolled her eyes.

"Really?" She asked her younger sister as she shut the door behind her and dropped the keys on the table on her left side. Lily just looked up and shrugged as she shifted her position so she could sit comfortably on the bed. Marissa put her black Michael Kors tote bag on the chair by the table and held the small shopping bag she had in her other hand. "I'm going to get ready." She stated as she walked to the bathroom to do her hair, makeup, and change. Hair curled, makeup done, nails sharp enough to claw, and shaving every inch of hair on her body, it took about two hours before she was changing into the red lace lingerie she had recently bought. She took a glance at herself as she slowly took off her clothes. She analyzed her hair that fit into tight curls that stopped on her mid-back, fake eyelashes coated in mascara, eyeliner sharp enough to cut, smoky eye that mirrored the same red tint as her underwear, red highlight almost blinding, and lips as red as blood. As she put on the skimpy red lace bra, she admired her crismon nails and smiled as she saw the similarity in the color of the lace she was wearing. After applying makeup to conceal the anti-possession tattoo she had on her left hip, she studied her reflection in the mirror and made a mental note of what she thought she was missing.