𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫―𝐒𝟓 𝐄𝟏𝟖: 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐍𝐨 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧

❝︎We'll take on the world...❞︎

𝟾𝚃𝙷 𝙰𝚄𝙶𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝟸𝟶𝟶𝟿―𝚂𝙸𝙾𝚄𝚇 𝙵𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚂, 𝚂𝙾𝚄𝚃𝙷 𝙳𝙰𝙺𝙾𝚃𝙰

       I WAS SURPRISED THAT I DIDN'T predict Dean's actions. I should have known that he would have tried to escape. Although I had only known him for a year, he was one of the most determined people I have ever met. I should have known that if he wanted to do something, he was going to find a way to do it, no matter the circumstances. However, if that wasn't enough, on top of it all, we had to deal with Adam's sudden disappearance. Sam. Lily, and I decided to go out and look for Dean before he did something that would cost us all. When we finally returned, Adam's disappearance was certainly a shock to us. "Bobby, what do you mean, 'Adam is gone?'" I asked, leaning against the wall beside the doorway, running a hand through my hair in frustration.

"Should I say it in Spanish?" Bobby rhetorically asked. I knew it was pointless to try to point fingers or blame Bobby for the youngest Winchester's disappearance because no amount of complaining would be able to fix the obstacle we just happened to face. I closed my eyes and sighed, calming myself down. However, Sam was still excessively frustrated, and I didn't blame him. We had to deal with Dean wanting to sacrifice himself, Adam vanishing, and how even I would be willing to sacrifice my freedom to build a life with Lucifer if it meant I could keep Lily and everyone else safe.

"He's gone how? What the hell, Bobby?!" He exclaimed, pacing back and forth across the room, running his own hands through his hair.

"Watch your tone, boy. He was right in front of me, and he disappeared into thin air." Bobby explained. Not a second later, Castiel appeared carrying Dean's beaten and bloody body, papers flying around the room, much like the last time. The scene caught my full attention as I was very concerned about what happened to him.

"Because the angels took him." Castiel answered. I didn't think that was possible, seeing as how Castiel branded his ribs with the Enochain sigils, but I knew it was the only thing that made sense.

"What the hell happened to him?" Sam asked, worried about his brother's physical being.

"Me," Castiel stated simply with no elaboration. I almost bursted into laughter at the thought of Castiel beating Dean. He was very much so justified in acting the way he did. There were times when I felt I wanted to beat some sense into Dean Winchester. Castiel walked over to the cot by the opposite side of the room and placed Dean down where Adam had just been previously laying.