Training sessions

Alicia Pov

The next morning we awoke to start the training. This was going to be a crazy day since Demeter and Ryan will lead the males and me and Cassandra will lead the females. I'm happy with my decision finally but I know that me and Demeter have to both learn to trust each other because even though he says if Victoria is brought back it'll be just me and him I can't help but feel that it'll be me left in the cold. For now though Demeter is mines and I am his and that's all that matters well except for we have to prepare for this fight with Caden.

I just wonder why him and Demeter are no longer friends. What would cause your best friend and mate to both betray you? Whatever the reason I'm going to find out during the battle before we defeat them of course. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom and prepared to get ready for training. Demeter was quietly getting ready in the room. I hate training sessions with him because he's very serious and never talks or eats Until after training. His motto don't call it training because when we train it is life or death I will not stop blah blah blah blah I really feel bad for the poor pups and Ryan because Demeter hardly ever tires so I know I will be the one dragging him away from overdoing the training sessions.

We were now ready and walking downstairs both packs were making forming a great bond between through two which will help with the battle. The only thing were have to work in is Ryan's and Demeter's bond and mines and Cassandra's although I have no problem with her I feel the hate roll off of her like waves. She has no reason to hate me if anything I should be the one hating her but I couldn't do it Ryan dragged her into this. We went to sit and Demeter pulled out my chair and made my plate with grapefruit, grapes, Turkey Bacon, and eggs with cheese. The meal was awkward as Ryan stared at me and glared at Demeter throughout the whole meal.

"Alicia, you and Cassandra will train the girls on the far side of the field and we have the back near the forest. Red and Anna will be here with the elders and the young children who can't fight yet will be here." Said alpha Ethan.

"No disrespect Alpha Ethan but why are people who have no rank and aren't even warriors help lead the training sessions. " Ryan said with a smirk held in place while looking at me and Demeter.

"Maybe that's because we have more to offer then you do and the only reason you are help leading is so we wouldn't hurt your feelings mutt." Demeter said as I began to feel his powers let loose.
"Demeter,  I can feel your powers unleashing get your mind intact before this gets out of hand." I quickly sent to him in our mind link.
"And your still protecting this idiot. " he sent back angrily.
"I'm not protecting him you can have your fun with him once the war is over with for now we have to get them ready and prepared."  I sent back while walking towards the back door to help move things along.

"I'm with my mate here they have no ranks and this one just found out she's a wolf there is no way for her to be ready to help me lead a training session. " Cassandra said while we were walking out the door.

"Listen!!! This is my packs territory and you are guests you asked for my help and I've asked them for theirs they might not have the titles but I can assure you they are far more advanced then you think. " Ethan said and I could feel his body tense.

"How about this if he can pin me down he can help me train." Ryan said.

"I don't think..." I began to say before I was cut off.

"Lets go " Demeter said while walking outside calmly.

The packs had joined together in a circle with Demeter and Ryan in the center the two were currently circling each other waiting for an opening before Ryan could detect Demeter's next move Demeter had him pinned yo the ground by the neck he had moved so quickly and smoothly no one saw it happen and he didn't even break a sweat. Cassandra had then rushed me and I gave her a little kick in the knee and then grabbed been by the neck.  I wanted to throw her but I could sense the fear as she submitted to me by giving me her neck.

As I was letting go off Cassandra Demeter and Ryan were now both standing. Ryan was pissed as Cassandra tried to calm him down it had gotten worse as he pushed her into a nearby tree.

"Ryan stop this you suggested it." I yelled before Ryan got himself into trouble.  He stopped circling Demeter and sniffed the air I could tell his wolf had control as he began to stalk towards me and look at me. I've never spoken to his or anyone's wolf before. 

"You let another mark you when you were mines. WHY?!?!??!" He said as we heard gasps coming from his pack.

"Ryan marked another first and I had to move on and Jimmy is who makes me feel loved and wanted." I replied back as I saw the hurt and anger in his eyes he quickly looked away towards Demeter and ran out into the woods.

Demeter pov

As Ryan ran I could see the turmoil in her eyes as she shook it off and walked to the women's side of the field to began training.  As me and Ethan began to train them my powers were unleashing and I could feel my beautiful mate powers leak as well. We would have to tell Ryan and his pack the truth about us.   As we finished training I saw Alicia look for Ryan. I've been mad at her alot lately for not being firm in her decision but truth be told if Caden succeeded in bringing Victoria back I wouldn't be sure if I would stick by Alicia. Yes I loved her but I also had an original mate. Who knows Victoria could change for the better.  Only thing is either way I have a secret I've been holding for both it's just who do I trust the most.

*Author's note*
Comments are more then welcome they actually encourage me to write.  I will be doing a Q&A session soon so leave all questions here even ones for the character