Surprise

*Red Pov*

I'm glad we met Alicia and Demeter. We have become a family.  Honestly, I think me and Anna would have been dead without them. I like the fact that Demeter is going to train us. I even like this pack house we are currently at what I don't like is this man telling me I'm his mate. Nope not one bit. I mean he is gorgeous. His name is Ethan he has thick black hair and purple eyes. He has tan skin and full pink lips and tattoos everywhere. I don't know why but I'm sure if he kissed or even touched me I would jump his bones but I'm not even sure he's my mate. He's too handsome for me. Plus by the pictures hanging he knows and probably has his whole family. I learned at the orphanage a male would never want you if you didn't share their status. I'm broke and the only family I have is Anna. Well now Alicia and Demeter. He was still smirking and looking at me. I saw him step forward and I ran to Demeter I was scared. He could reject me and be own his way to the blonde that was sitting in a chair to the right looking pissed. So I did what any girl would do. I got from behind Demeter and meet him.

"I Carlie Red Daniels rej-" I was cut off by a pair of soft luscious pink lips.His lips were like silk. The little shocks going through my system notified me he was in fact by mate. I felt as if it was only me and him. That we could do no wrong as if I could have been looking like a homeless crackhead on the street and he would still love me.

" I've been waiting on you for what seems like an eternity. I'll be damned if you reject me. Can everyone step out and find your rooms while I get to know my lovely mate." he as we stopped the kiss and I his behind him blushing. Everyone waved by and left and I was left with my mate.

He was staring into my eyes and slowly pushing himself away from me.

"Now why would my lovely and beautiful mate try to reject me when she doesn't even know me."He growled into my ear.

"I'm just I'm well I'm afraid of this you could use me then reject me or this could be some cruel joke." I was cut off by a deep growl from his throat.

"I don't know what you've heard or been through but I would never play a joke like that on my mate or anyone and I suggest you get to know me first before jumping to conclusions especially about your mate."He said as he backed away and walked towards the door. My wolf was nagging me to stop him and apologize.

"Wait, I didn't mean it like that this is all new and scary to me. I don't let people in I always end up the heartbroken one and abandoned." I said to him as he stopped and turned around. I was now crying and having a mental and emotional break down. I've never cried in front of anyone and now I'm crying in front of this handsome man that's my mate I hope he doesn't think I'm weak.

"No I don't think you are weak but I do think holding everything in makes you weak in some ways like now."he said gently picking me up and rocking me to sleep.

*Alicia Pov*

I was happy when Ethan said that Red was his mate. I really was but it hurt that as soon as he meet her he accepted her without knowing her. Ryan knew me well and still rejected me. I can't be really sad I have Demeter but let's be honest here he wasn't my original mate. As we were walking through the corridor of the alpha hallway to our room Demeter was quiet. I wonder if he was thinking about Victoria.

After passing a few more doors we arrived to our room. When I walked in I saw two doors and a floor length window on the far side of the room allowing sunlight to come into the room. In the center of the room was a huge bed with grey and black fluffy cotton shits. Pillows lined the bed and there was a canopy sheet on the top of the bed. The room smelled of baby powder and pine sol. There was a flat screen TV on the wall in front of the bed. There was a silver chandelier hanging in the center of the room. I wasn't tired but there was on my mind and I needed a run as I got up and walked towards the balcony I heard Demeter call my name.

"Yes. " I responded walking back into the room we would share. I must have been in deep thought because when I walked in my breath hitched and my eyes began to map and take photos of the man in front of me wrapped in a towel around his waist with beads of water running deliciously around his body in places I yearned to touch and feel. I'm pretty sure that he could smell my arousal that was on ten due to my over imaginative mind that was now picturing myself being up under Demeter as we made sweet love on the bed and he whispered sweet nothings and growled into my ear.

"Alicia "he warned but apparently by mind didn't get the memo because I wanted him as my mate and tonight I would give in. Why was I so worried about our exes when they obviously didn't want us. I walked towards Demeter with a purpose and when I reached him my arousal was heightened even more when I seen him gulp and lick his luscious lips. I put my hands on his chest and ran my hands you and down his abs as I leaned and and whispered

"Mark me" in his ear.

*Author's note*

I Want to thank all my new readers and the people who wished me well on my marriage. I've set the date to April 18th and I've down alot if planning and now I should be freed up to write more. So I'll post again tomorrow hopefully and I've come up with a new goodbye so as always vote,fan,and comment.

Peace and love ,

Tahira