Truthtime

Alicia Pov

After training we went to shower and change for dinner. Demeter had told me he decided we should tell them our secret tonight before we began the real training tomorrow.  Today was to see where everyone was and from what I can tell we've got long training sessions ahead of us. Demeter had been acting differently since training I guess since we have to tell Ryan and his pack he's a little worried that someone can lead and tell someone about us. There was a knock at the door getting me out of my thoughts. As I opened the door I saw Ryan leaning on the door across for the room me and Demeter shared.  "Can we talk I promise I won't try anything with you. " he asked sincerely.

"Sure. " I replied while stepping aside to let him in.

"First I would like to say sorry for any hurt I've put you through.  I never knew things would turn out this way, I admit it was selfish off me to not mate you since I thought you were human. I'm also sorry that I didn't really bother with you or get to know you at school. I saw the sadness and I even knew you were my mate but I choose to ignore it. I see your happy with Jimmy so I'll help you out by me formally rejecting you I'm hoping it'll get rid of some of the feelings we share. So with that said I Ryan Malone reject you Alicia Henderson. " he said while looking away.

"I accept your Ryan Malone rejection." I said looking down at my lap. It was a bittersweet moment.  I was happy he could see how happy I was with Demeter but I could still see the sadness in his eyes and e was hurting. I was too if I admit other this was final there was no going back. "Friends. " Ryan said while holding his arms out for a hug.

"Friends" I repeated while standing up to hug him. As he let go of the hug he walked out the room and I sat there thinking that this may change things for the better. 

An hour after the talk with Ryan Demeter walked in. He stopped and looked at me and smiled.

"I had a talk with Ryan today." Demeter said while walking towards me with a huge grin.

"Really now, I wonder what you end discussed". I said laughing as he trailed kisses down my neck .

"Well, he said you two did the formal rejection. " he replied by looking me in the eyes as he sat me on his lap.

"Yes and we are working towards a friendship of some sort at least to be cordial to each other. "I replied smiling.

"And thats fine with me."Demeter said while laying us on the bed.

A few hours later me and my mate were showering and getting ready for the dinner where everything will come clean. We will tell everyone about us plus we kinda had too as se had wolf training tomorrow and Demeter would have to shift into his wolf. We were at the head of the table with the alphas eating a meal of lasagna, salad, and garlic bread. The lasagna was great. As I sipped my sparkling cider Demeter stood and cleared his throat.

"Thank you everyone for giving me your undivided attention but me and Alicia have a confession to make." Demeter said pausing for effect.

"Let me guess you guys aren't really mates and only did that to make Ryan jealous. "Cassandra said smirking.

"No, actually that part was very real as you can see the mark on her neck glowing which is what we have to discuss. I'm sure many of you have heard the rumors or myth about Demeter the Red wolf. " Demeter said asking. Everyone nodded their heads.

"Good well I am Demeter Grant the Red wolf." Demeter said as everyone laughed. Before anyone could stop laughing Demeter had already turned into Red the wolf. Thid was going to be along night.
Authors note
This was just something quick to make up for the last two saturdays. Next chapter should be up tomorrow night in sha Allah (God willing )