Mate served cold

I couldn't believe that bastard. He mated someone else. He didn't want to tell me and wasn't going to. It was fine. He could be mated to whomever he wanted he just doesn't need to talk, look, ask, or smell me for anything. How could he? Now because I'm a wolf he wants me. How did I get punished with a mate like him?  What if I never heard him would I have fell for his lies? "Alicia, calm down now is really not the time to let anyone know of your powers." Demeter said soothingly.

"Calm down! My mate is mated to someone else and he only wants me back because I went all supernatural wolf on him! I didn't even know about any of this until I turned!He rejected me and choose someone else, someone who couldn't amount to the love, anf other things I could've provided him as his true mate. Do you know how bad this hurts?" I asked exhausted and crying. "Yes, remember Victoria only wanted me for my powers and plotted to kill me. I'm over that but how do you get over a beautiful young woman you fell in love with who is still in love with her ass of an mate?"  ......

*Authors note* 

Hahaha, on a serious note this is a teaser and will and should be up on Friday. Here is where I invite you guys for ideas and situations for the next chappie and a shoutout for all who comment. Anywho, I see no #TeamRyan :( . Y'all know the drill comment, vote, and fan . Muah love all my readers by the way I'm taking a vote I want to end all my chapters the same so here are the choices:

Until next time readers and then

1. To infinity and beyond

2. Wolf lovers unite

3. Supernatural beings rocks.

4.xoxo Muslimahmaria

Comment with the numbers. Btw if you think I'm being a cruel writer I want y'all to know that I love to have y'all squirming at the end of your seats.