The final bite

* Authors note*

I'm going to try to make this longer, also there will be no Ryan in this chappie :(

Demeter woke me up at the crack of dawn the next day. Literally I went to bed at 2! He knew this and still woke me up at 4! The icing on the cake was he didn't wake me up like a normal person and shake me no! He decided to pick me up place me outside in the freezing cold (I live in Georgia and I'm sooo ready for this artic blast to be over let me know how you guys feel about it.) in Montana and then proceeded to pour ice water on me because apparently I should've heard or smelt him enter any other wolf would have. When I tried to explain I wasn't a full wolf he said no excuses. So here I am after running for 2 hours, forcibly made to do 150 push ups and sit ups, and made to try to focus on my new found not as strong senses while he was sneaking up and hitting me. I am currently looking for him in the woods exhausted sleepy, wore out and oh silver doesn't kill werewolves it just makes us weaker so yup you guessed it. He injected me with it. I think I almost died my heart stopped for a minute, I threw up, and oh yea I'm partially blind and deaf and I am being forced to find him. 'Alicia get your head in the game. It wasn't even a strong dose of silver so focus regain your senses and come find me!' he yelled through our special mind link. 'Well if some psycho mutt would've let me eat take a thirty minute nap then I might have found you already! Why am I doing this as a human again instead of you finishing the bite?' I asked getting more angry. He was an asshole and he knew it. He was persisting I continued to do this as a human. 'We will discuss that,eat, and start werewolf knowledge once you find me. Oh yeah this asshole  has to teach you to block your thoughts.' he stated then I felt it was just me and wolf girl in my head. One thing I did find out is that she may have a presence but she only can come to me when she is strong enough or when I'm in danger. Anyway I'm sitting here and I closed my eyes and shut off the world around me and tuned in to my senses and I found him! I'm going to kick ass although it took me about three hours to find him I'm proud of my ' stupid weak human' self as he liked to call me. As I was ninja walking around the boulder I was sudden hit by his fist and I flew into a nearby tree. "Never let your senses go! Remember know matter what to block your scent!" We have been through this already if you can't tell. "Demeter I'm hungry, tired, and quiet frankly you are being an ass so can we please eat. I won't complain for the rest of training. I will try harder especially if you explain all this to me more thoroughly." I said getting up slowly. "This will be the last time you are exempt from full training Alicia and we can discuss everything in the house. Cover your scent." he said as he walked towards the house.

After being fed and an hour nap we were downstairs and I was nervous. After hearing all the stuff he said I knew for a fact that I might have lied earlier about not asking for another exemption but now I know I won't. Once he gives me the final bite all his powers won't transfer to me like I thought he is just going to give me his mates power. His mate died by his hands all that jazz about not being able to hurt your mate was crap. Apparently she was evil and was in love with Caden and only wanted to mate with Demeter so she can take his powers kill him and transfer her powers to Caden. Mates are your other half and they are supposed to love you regardless but like humans werewolves are prefect. Anyway when I get my powers I will be even more powerful then Demeter at least thats his guess because I should've died with the bite and the silver this morning because I was only a certain percentage of wolf and human. Apparently he was just testing his theory when he injected me with the silver. There is going to be a huge war and lines will be crossed. People humans and wolves alike will die and by the end of it no one knew the consequences. One thing for sure is that if Caden win the world will be dark everyone will be his slaves and he won't hesitate to kill anyone to get what he wants.

*1 year later*

Today was the day! I finally get the bite. Demeter and I are in a cave specially blocked by him its one of his powers. During my training days we found I was stronger than an enforcer wolf which was great since I hadn't fully turned yet. After I got stronger some of my powers came out. So far I could read minds, put up a blocking shield, heal myself, and control water, and I was also fast, very fast. Demeter just left also to go get food because after the bite I would be starving. Me and Demeter have gotten close way, way close. It's crazy I have the huggest crush on him. I mean I didn't feel like I did with Alpha Ryan, oh yeah I know he is a werewolf. About four months of training I started throwing up and getting sick and Demeter looked in my mind and saw my past and let me know everything. Apparently Ryan knew this and I will never forgive him. I wasn't bullied but I was alone and he knew this and never came to my rescue. "Are you sure you're ready Alicia? " Demeter asked for the thousanth time. "Yes know lets get the pain over with!" I said huffing. Since we waited for so long to do the final bite this will be more painful and neither of us is sure I would make it through. As we realized this together Demeter came up and pulled me closer and looked in my eyes mumbled something in Italian(I have a thing for Italian men not sure why) and kissed me. My first kiss. It was slow and sweet at first then he pulled away and I brought him back and kissed him with alot of passion and teasing. My legs were then wrapped around him as I was getting more turned on he pushed me away. "No matter how much I want you. You have a mate thats alive and healthy and we know he is still looking for you." He said across the cave. He then ran to me turned me on my shoulder that he  and trailed kisses down my shoulder blade. As sudden as he kissed my shoulder he bit it. I screamed out in pain and cried. Then I was engulfed in darkness.