The Evolution

I was in all white and glowing while floating on a cloud. "Everything is not what it seems my child." A sweet voice called from behind me I couldn't turn or look at her. I couldn't even talk. "My dear I am Anastasia the moon goddess I have chosen you for you remind me off me when I was a human before my evolution. There will be fakes and people who will trick you but I will be with you. This will be a long journey even I do not know how this will end because as I have had an evolution others evil people have as well. I only know my side and the future is ever changing and be careful the only fact I know is that Demeter is trustworthy." With that being said the light was gone and I blacked out again.

*Ryan's Pov*

Here I am once again drinking down another bottle of whiskey to fill the void I have since Alicia disappearance. It's like she walked off the earth. I should've told her what and who I was and who she was to me when I first found out she was my mate. I shouldn't have let her go that far in the woods. How did she run so fast anyway? I had spent the last year with my best trackers and fighters looking for her and know its time for me to take over the thrown as king alpha. My father wanted me to take a new mate but I couldn't do that not while my mate was still alive.The last day something came over me when I smelt her she smelt as if she had been marked and that caused my wolf to come out. When she described the wolf it sounded like the legendary wolf Demeter Vincennes. Everyone knew it was a legend. So I knew she was lying. Whoever did this was going to die by my hands and if they had my mate I'm going to kill them!"Alpha we are ready to return."

We had been running for a day when we came across a smell I faintly recognized as Alicia but it smelt different still my wolf was going wild and we were following the scent. We walked up to the cave and I smelt as I smelt another scent we couldn't get pass a barrier. We saw a glowing light then a strong gust off wind passed by and the barrier was knocked down. As we approached the cave we were all frozen in place. "Alpha Ryan you finally found us. If you try anything I won't hesitate to kill you."As the stranger said this we were released. "Who are you and what have you done to my mate?" I asked angrily. "Why do you care its not like you let me know!" Stated an angry Alicia as she sat up. The man then rushed to her side at the same time I did except she accepted his help and pushed me away. I sniffed the air and she smelt like a were how couldn't I have noticed at first as these thoughts crossed my mind I was pushed into the corner of the cave.

*Alicia Pov*    

I could feel myself slowly gaining consciousness. I could here talking in the distance. I could smell and feel Demeter hovering over my body worriedly. I smelt about 4 different male scents. I heard Demeter warn them and Ryan take some steps closer to him and accuse him when he basically rejected me as I mate. He didn't care as I sat up I let him know how I felt. I was slightly woozy and I felt two hands reach for each arm. I let Demeter help me and pushed Ryan away. 'Remember what I taught you only let off a certain amount of power not much we can't let them know who I am either hence the eye and hair change' Demeter warned in my head. I was snapped back into reality when I smelt Ryan's  anger and I pushed him into a corner and grabbed him by the neck. "Don't ever insult Jimmy again he was here when you weren't and he helped me after I found out about me being a were. I was a late bloomer but that's besides the point. YOU KNEW WE WERE MATES!!!! YET YOU KEPT IT A SECRET! YOU LET ME BE ALONE ALL THAT TIME AND YOU KNEW!" I yelled slowly loosing control of my senses. Demeter was quick into action he pulled me away and into a hug. I heard a loud growl and suddenly I was tossed aside as Ryan lost control and was know in wolf form on top of Demeter. Demeter rolled of from under him amd turned into a regular sized brown alpha wolf. They started circling each other and growling when all of a sudden.......

*Authors note* 

Don't you guys just love cliffhangers next update in two weeks. Unless I feel guilty and update anyway. My new story will be up soon hopefully. Also, I'm thinking about making this in two parts not sure yet. Anywho, How did yall like it. Y'all know the drill show the kid some love by comments, votes, and fans. Oh yea Demeter is 23 in human years and about 1,000 in his real age. Alicia birthday has passed so she is now 17 and Ryan is 19 Peace out and as usual Tune in next time readers.