Mistake

After putting up the barrier I needed a break. I quickly told Demeter I was taking a much needed walk. I needed time to get my thoughts together. Here I was supposed to be happy and ecstatic that I was a marked and wanted woman but instead I was worried about how Ryan would feel. It shouldn't matter how he felt he marked his mate without thinking about me. He only wants me because I'm a werewolf now then again I didn't give him time to get to know me without being a wolf. He probably would've accepted me if I would've stuck up for myself in school. He probably would've mated me  and all if I was more beautiful and not such a huge nerd.

After walking and going through all the time I spent with Demeter and Ryan I finally came to a conclusion I was very happy with Demeter. Ryan could have stopped it all I mean he was the alpha.  If he would've accepted me everyone else would've too.  Demeter was the one who wanted me and claimed me and didn't care what anyone else thought but even though I knew who I should choose and stick with that didn't mean my mind and heart didn't ache for Ryan so I came to a conclusion when the arrive I'll ask him personally about it all. The rejection, why he chose another mate, why he didn't help me? After that I'll have closure hopefully. 

"Ryan and his pack are here Alicia get here now" Demeter yelled in my head
"Okay I'm coming now what's with the attitude? " I replied back
"Let's just say you were so lost in thought you sent me what you were thinking about " he said back calmly and calm is not anything you would want Demeter to be when he's angry.
"Listen.."
"No Alicia you listen I will let you talk to Ryan to gently explain I am your mate. You can even ask those silly little questions but if anything else happens I'll kill him and let you watch. I'm very territorial and he let you go which means you are mine!" Demeter yelled. 

I couldn't even reply I had been running the whole way there so I just walked into the pack house and bumped right into Ryan.

"Hi, Ryan "  I responded awkwardly and felt relief as I sensed Demeter closeness.

"You smell different!" Ryan yelled back. 

As I felt the pack members from Ethan's pack get riled I asked them all to let us walk and talk.  I kissed Demeter on the cheek and walked away with Ryan in tow.

"You let him mark you?!" Ryan yelled when we were a safe distance from all the wolves.

"You marked Cassandra first and you practically rejected me. Listen I know you didn't want me because you thought I was human but I'm not you did this not me."I whispered back because even now get still had that Same effect on me like always. He stopped walking and pulled me into his arms.

"Does he make you feel like this ?"he asked as his lips touched mines

*Caden Pov*

"Any news on the Girl yet." I asked Gabe.

"Yes, she was in fact a late bloomer. Her true mate was the alpha king but he rejected her and mated someone else who I think can come in handy with his take down because he's looking to undue the mating bond with her. The girl name is Alicia and she's 17. She is now mated with the guy she was with that day. She also has a tendency to run away alone." Gabe reported through the phone.

"Good next time she's alone get her and bring her here. "I said hanging up.

"Calypso do you think you can break a mate binding without both parties here." I asked the old witch sitting across my desk.

"Of course my dear. As long as you keeps your end of the deal and give me that lovely Amiraj necklace around your neck." Calypso replied

"Anything for you just do as I say." I replied.