Junior year

Yes!!! One more year and I'm out of here. Don't get me wrong I love school more than anything but let's face it I'm ready for a challenge like quantum physics or biochemistry. Of course I would've been in college after I graduated middle school but nooooo my mom wanted me to experience high school which I wasn't. I had no friends. I didn't attend partis and have meaningless sex. Let's be honest here that's all that the 'high school experience ' was. I wanted school to hurry up and start so to jump start my two day wait I went to the...... library. I stayed to close which was six and walked to the CVS and got me some extra school supplies. I even got some make up and planned on using a little when school started on Monday. When I get home I'm going to look up make up tutorials and start practicing. I always wore baggy clothes which were two sizes too big. This year I wanted to impress Ryan Malone. He was 6'6 had deep green eyes and a bad boy aura about him. He was a boxer and never did anything know school except break many girls hearts and be rude to them when he was done which was surprising because he was always nice to me and always helped when I feel or something. This year it is my goal to get him. I was getting ready to walk home and I was hungry so I decided to stop at McDonald's and got the 10 pieces wings large. Don't look like that I love food and it loves me since I barely gain an ounce and I do not exercise or eat healthy I know sue me. I ate and drove home to see yet again no one was there. I wondered why I never threw parties. Oh yeah no one knew of my existence. As I opened the door something was in my kitchen I ran and saw......