SNEAK PEEK

Alicia's Pov

Mark me?!Mark me?! Really Alicia all you said was mark me. We haven't even properly talked yet and here I am saying mark me. Demeter was still standing there just looking like a weirdo. He hadn't said anything since I asked him to mark me it's like he's in a trance. 

"Demeter say something." I was a nervous wreck. he was now pacing the room. This was not good.  The last time he paced a room like this was when he made me run 5 hours at full speed because I had called him a bitch hehehe it was funny. Men will use the word freely but if you say it to them all hell breaks loose. Try it... Never mind don't.  All of a sudden his pacing stopped and he looked at me and he stalked forward with a purpose. I was afraid so I did what any woman would in my position I ran towards the window thank goodness I had opened it early and jumped,shifted, and ran. I didn't know where I was going but I do know I was scared. I had gotten to at Least a few miles away before DEMETER in wolf from tackled me down.  I wanted to let out a scream but I didn't want him to think he scared the hell out of me.

"Alicia I will only ask this once.  are you sure you want me to mark you?"

*authors note*
OK VOTING TIME I'VE BEEN GONE FOR SO LONG!!!!
1. She gets marked
2. Or nah
SO THE WEDDING IS ON HOLD AND I'M NOT EVEN SURE IF IT WILL HAPPEN. IT I WILL LET YOU GUYS KNOW. THE MOST VOTES WINS AND IF Y'ALL FOLLOW LOVE AND HIP HOP ATLANTA NEWS.  HOW DO Y'ALL FEEL ABOUT THAT MIMI TAPE  THOUGH.