The dream

I awoke the next day in my own room and in my favorite pajamas.  How did I get here. I could've sworn I was downstairs asleep.  I walked downstairs to the kitchen and heard my mother cooking and talking on the phone. When I entered she hung up . "Are you alright the neighbors heard you screaming and called the police who then called me?" she asked worrying "I guess so?" I asked more than made a statement.  "We had to rush you the hospital it was blood dripping down your shoulder blade they say you are fine you just have to keep that gauze on your shoulder and take your pain medicine. " she said turning back to the stove to cook. "How did it get in here.. the wolf how did it get in here.?" I asked.

"Well you know how your father is  he leaves it unlocked sometimes but from now on it's going room be locked.! " she yelled towards my father who was upstairs. 

I had an uneventful day and found out I was sleep all through Saturday. As we finished our dinner I went upstairs and got my things out for school the next day and packed my bookbag. As I got in the shower I slowly took the gauze off and hopped into burning hot water and used my favorite lavender and vanilla creme body wash. When I got out the shower I looked in the mirror and began to slowly turn to look at my shoulder blade the bite was completely healed I was curious as to why that was but was grateful. I got into bed and drifted off to sleep. 

Wolves and running. A big white and black wolf stood out amongst the wolves with golden eyes.  Me standing as a human and running but when I looked into the lake front I was a big bear wolf with solid silver fur and my eyes where a golden orange. The white and black wolf came along with two pups that where a mixture of us both. The smallest one was silver and black. While the other one was white and silver. We heard a howl and headed off in the sunset. I awoke the next morning dripping in sweat