What is that

When I entered my kitchen I screamed and ran upstairs to my room and locked the door. It was a huge bear wolf that looked like he was hiding I didn't know it was possible but it was hiding in my house.  The weirdest thing about this huge bear wolf  was his fur he had black and red fur. He also had eyes that were human like but a dark red tint .  

An hour had passed and I no longer heard it. I was curious to see if it was still down there and my mind wouldn't rest. I slowly crept down the stairs and snail like walked to the kitchen. When I entered I blew a sigh of relief and turned only to be knocked forward. This is it I'm going to die. I'm never going to kiss and marry Ryan and have his beautiful babies. I'm never going to study quantum physics. My family is going to find my bloodied shredded body to pieces is the last thing that crossed my mind when I screamed as the bear wolf bit me. He threw me into my banister and looked his prey in my eyes.  He made a human like laugh as he stalked slowly towards me to finish his job. I got the courage and ran only to be face to face with Red as I call him blocking my way to the door. I backed up slow and cautiously hoping to get to the back door. I freaked when I was up against a while. "Nice doggie, Red be a good doggie and go home to your family." I said on the verge of tears. He shook his head in a no like manner and growled at me as he jumped I closed my eyes waiting on an impact that didn't come. A long howl filled the night and he ran out my back door as I fainted from exhaustion.