Important notice

Hello,aloha, bonjour, salaam, what's up, hola, and all that jazz okay so I've had a few comments about this book being a bit confusing so hopefully I can sum all of it up so far in this notice.  So Alicia was a regular human who was a nerd Demeter aka Jimmy thought she was a wolf and was trying to transfer his power to her for some reason she didn't down like a normal human should have I'll explain why in another chapter. Ryan is her original mate who didn't want her because she was human. I meant to put that his father was for her when he thought she was human but now she's a wolf he is the same as Ryan and wants him to accept her. Alicia is stuck between #teamryan and #teamdemeter. Caden is an old enemy of Demeter he want Demeter dead and his powers. Initially he wanted Victoria but after he meet Alicia he wants her instead.  Red and Anna are two children they saved from rogue life and they both may have their own story. To keep down from confusion do you guys only want me to right in Alicia's pov or what. 
Does this clear everything up?
Small  rant Right quick I know there are grammatical errors on here I've always written on laptops so writing on a phone makes me kinda forget about periods, commas, and etc. My mind runs a mile a minute when I write bit I have a new strategy so hopefully it works. Btw thanks for reading and giving it a try but bear with me. New chapter being written now.  I'm going to try my hardest to update every Friday and I'll also do book shoutouts that are new so if you have a book message me I'll read and if it's good I'll suggest it in my new chapter but it must be done before FRIDAY or you want get a shoutout today is different because I'm just starting this. Oh Yeah I'm moving to New Jersey or New York and I don't know anyone up there so I'm kinda sad about that. In serious need of an editor so inbox me for the position.