Determination

Alicia POV
Silence was what echoed throughout the room as everyone stared wide mouth at Demeter who was still in wolf form. I ran full speed up the stairs and grabbed him a pair of basketball shorts.  As I got down the stairs I saw Ryan looking from me to Demeter. 
"You knew!!! You knew yet you said nothing!" Ryan yelled at me like I betrayed him and it angered me.
"  Yes I knew just like you knew I was your mate. He went into hiding and he choose to leave that out but he never,  never meant to hurt anyone. This is life or death for more than just him it's all of us!" I yelled back as I handed Demeter his shorts.
"Listen, I asked her to not tell anyone.  It was my choice and MY secret to tell.  So everyone just settle down and listen. 

As Demeter retold his story about him,  Victoria,  and Caden. I tuned it out I had heard the story twice and didn't really want to listen to it again.
"Alicia pay attention you need to listen to this as well." Demeter said pulling me from my thoughts.
"There is a secret you all must keep a secret as well as keeping it a secret that me and Alicia are mates." He said looking away from me.

*Caden Pov *
The witches had finally arrived and we were now walking towards the grave of my ex mate Victoria's grave. This was the moment I've waited for.  All this sneaking around, lying, and cheating people was getting old and the Girl that was with the other guy and alpha Ryan she was pure and beautiful it was something different about her and I was determined to get her for now I had to convince Victoria it would be better for her if she went back to Demeter when we found him.
"Caden are you ready to begin." Calypso called me over to where they now had Victoria's body laying in the freshly mowed grass.
"Yes, and when she awakens erase her memory. " I directed my mind was made up.  I was going to drop her off at the nearest packlands and leave here be. I wanted the mysterious girl and I was determined to get her.