Say what?

*Alicia Pov*

As we ran from the people I thought cared most I've discovered something. Me... I've discovered myself. I've always done what's expected of me and not what I wanted to do. You know? I'm always trying to please people but what about what I want? Well after I link up with Caden. I'll get what I want and that's to destroy the people who've broken me.

As we got further away from the packlands I unleashed my power and ran ahead. I knew if Caden was close the would feel my power and expect that I was Demeter but get me with a great promise instead. I wanted Ryans and Demeter's head on a plaques above a thrown fit for a queen.

I was going to be queen of all weres. No more tears for the little cry baby nerd. Like they say never turn a good girl bad. I'm mad and hurt and seeking revenge a bad combination for someone with so much power. Now that my mate bond will disappear since he will mate his true nate my mark will disappear but my powers would remain the same a good thing because now Caden will help and with his knowledge about Victoria and mines about Demeter I'd rule the world *insert evil laugh*

"Well well well well look what we have here....." a guy came from the woods. As I looked closer I noticed it was Gabe Caden's brother.
" We mean no harm take me to your brother I can help get rid of his worst enemy." I see with an evil smile.
" good now I won't have to kidnap you for my brothers pleasure." Gabe said turning around.
As we followed Gabe and his men I noticed we were going towards the Mountains. Demeter thought he knew everything he figured Caden had took over his old castle in Florida somewhere but he was in the same state near where I was officially turned. How ironic I was turned into this being to help rid the world of Caden almost 10 miles west of here and now I'm back to turn Caden into a stronger being to defeat Demeter. Lucky for me he was already a wolf and had prior training so all I would do is transfer the powers to him and I figured of we kill them we'd get even more power.

We were lead up the mountain into a village filled with men,women, and kids. All of whom were training. We were lead up these magnificent stairs leading to a huge house. As we entered Caden rushed into the foyer with about 30 men.
"Well I'll be honest when I felt the power radiating off of you I thought you were Demeter." He said as he walked towards me.
"Well lucky you I hate Demeter and I want to help you achieve your goal of having all his powers with me in my knowledge and you and yours we can kill them all meaning Victoria, Demeter, alpha Ryan, and Cassandra and take over the whole were population.
"Oh really please step into my office." He said walking ahead of me to a huge room.
"Guys go help with the advanced training their gonna need it." My pack nodded and walked out. As I walked to the office I got very nervous all of a sudden. What if this was a mistake? Couldn't I just work things out with Ryan? Laughing at both thoughts they both never really wanted me if they did I wouldn't have reached this breaking point. I'd probably still be with either one if they truly loved me. Ryan didn't want me as a human and Demeter only wanted me to help destroy Caden but like I reached a braking point I wonder if Caden did and that's why he is now enemies wi the his once best friend.
*Author's note*
I've decided to stick it out and keep writing the book. Sadly I have a whole new book I'm working on and this one will be ending soon. Will you guys read it. Wondering if I should tell you about it lol maybe just know be a spinoff if this book. Thanks for reading BTW. Leave comments, vote, and fan me.