The showdown

They both leaped in the air. Demeter tackled Ryan and they began to roll out of the cave biting and clawing each other. Ryan throw Demeter into a tree 3 feet away. As Demeter got up Ryan tackled him as he went for the kill they were fighting to kill now especially Demeter I could sense it. As Demeter kicked his hind legs he quickly rolled on top of Ryan. "Stop!"yelled someone from the distance. The voice sounded oddly familiar. When I looked to the left Demeter had left and there was Caden standing there clear as day. Within a few seconds we were surrounded by rogues. I could smell Demeter a few miles away. Caden and Ryan were snarling and circling each other. "What are you doing here rogue?" Ryan said with an authoritative amd frightengly voice that sent delicious chills up my spine and down to my toes. "Well dear alpha king I am simply looking for my long lost cousin he goes by the name Demeter. We've really... lost touch might I say." Caden replied as I snorted. He was faster than I thought. "Well well well what do we have here a beautiful unmated female." He said as he touched my face and smelled me. 'Don't look him in the eye act afraid of him no matter what he does don't let him smell and ounce of power on you' Demeter said threw the mind link. "Don't touch her rogue!" Ryan yelled as he ran towards us he was knocked a few feet away by Gabe. "Hmmm alpha king lets check out the odds my men are everywhere in this forest your men are few and the ones that are coming are being entertained by a few of my friends. See you may be king of the pack wolves but I'm king of the rogues the difference between us is we aren't afraid to kill,lie, and cheat to get what we want and need." As he said this he pulled me towards him. I started to shake and cry for extra effect when all I really wanted to do waa snap his neck. As he started for a kiss he was knocked down and a few hundred wolves were surrounding me and Demeter was circling him ready to fight. " You pack wolves just love to interfere with business that doesn't apply to you." Caden said as he watched Demeter closely looking for a sign that he could attack. "This is my land anything and anyone on it is my business including you." Ryan said only it wasn't him his wolf had total control. "Well as I was saying I'm looking for my long lost cousin his smell is a few days old but I know he was here. If anyone introduces themselves as Demeter when you mutts are doing your patrol runs let him know I was looking for him and that I found a witch that could bring his mate back we just need his blood all of it." Caden said as his men laughed. "So you are going to kill him for his mate?" I asked making sure to look down. "My dear he will live and they can be together but I have my eyes set on a different prize now."he said as he looked me up and down approvingly. In a matter of seconds they were gone. 'They have a powerful witch on their side and he was telling the truth he doesn't want Victoria anymore his eyes are on you and that's without him knowing of your power. I'll figure something out." Demeter said as I was being shook from the sparks it was Ryan. "Don't touch me or act like you care now oh dear alpha king!" I yelled as I shoved his arms from around my shoulder. "Alicia you have to understand I didn't know how to tell you or how to introduce you to this world or if you would accept me or not." He said as he ran his fingers threw his hair. "Jimmy told me about the whole world of wolves and mates you knew I would have no choice but to accept you. We could've dated and I could've fell so in love with you it didn't matter." I said as Demeter came and wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I cried into them I honestly thought that the tears were over and done with. "Get your hands off my mate!' Ryan yelled as his pack mates gasped in surprise. "She wasn't that much of your mate if no one knew about her!" Demeter replied back angrily. "That doesn't concern you rogue." Ryan said taking a step towards Demeter. "Ryan you are being an ass this rogue was there for me when I turned, when I cried myself to sleep after I found out my mate didn't want me, he taught me to fight and to change and the rules that are enforced by you, when you left me in the dark the whole time so to me he is more a friend than any of you." I said as I started to shake. 'Calm down your power is about one minute from making it's debut' "Look alpha king I'm here only as a friend and my family was killed a while ago and I've been on my own since until I found Alicia and although I think it was stupid of you to basically reject such a beautiful person but as a man who has lost and was rejected by his mate I will back off but not as her friend but be warned if you mess up. I will have her." He said extending his hand towards Ryan." You don't have to worry I will make it up to her. You can follow me to the pack house where I will initiate you two into the pack."

*Cadens pov*

"We have the witches in our pockets now all we need his Demeter and the alpha's beautiful mate." I said to Gabe as we were in my office. "Sir that's the girl I thought Demeter bit maybe she has his power which would explain her new life as a wolf" Gabe replied as I laughed. "At what age did you shift?" I asked him "23 sir " he answered "what age were you supposed to shift? "I asked calmly  "13 sir"  he replied noticing how dumb he sounded "Exactly and for all these years I've been pining for Vicky when she comes back I just want to use and kill her and Demeter for their power for me and my new found mate. She's ripe and young and easily manipulated so she will be putty in my hands send men to follow her I want to know everything about her. Keep a close eye on her because soon she will be here with me ruling the rogues and soon all wolves." I said as I dismissed him. I will have her soon and with the witches on my side they will never know.

*Ryan's pov*

We were now at the pack house. I was in my office going over the initiation process and how I was going to make this up to her it had been a year since I last saw her and I know she felt me mate with Cassandra a girl in the pack who lost her mate. How was I going to tell her if she didn't feel it. She would surely smell her. My father was wrong I should've waited for her to reappear but there was no sign of her. Now she's all snuggled up on Jimmy as a friend my ass I saw the way they looked at each other and I have a plan to win her back. 'No one is allowed to tell Alicia or Jimmy I've mated with Cassandra. Cassandra in my office now' I commanded threw the mind link. Within a few minutes a fuming Cassandra was in my office. "I am your mate! I will not be hidden by some bitch who-" "Do not talk about my true mate like that or you want be able to live to see tonight!" I yelled cutting her off. "Now as I was saying my true mate is to not know about us until I can fix this and get her back until that happens you will wear this to hide the mating bond smell and cover up that mark that's an order. Alicia can not find out about this." I said looking her in the eyes. "I thought you said she was a stupid human and you didn't know why you was mated to her and that she was useless." Cassandra cried. "That was before I knee she was a late bloomer. She has always been beautiful to me and had all the qualities of a Luna just not the actual being a wolf part but since I know she is a wolf I want her back" I said stepping closer to her. "Too late you won't ever get me back." Alicia yelled as Jimmy ran after her and Cassandra was smirking.

*Authors note*

I know this chapter probably sucked. Anywho, who enjoyed it. Is this chapter longer? #TeamRyan or #teamDemeter comment please. Go and check out.this story.called Melting the ice king by sexypoohbear. Y'all know the drill comment,vote, fan. Oh yeah Thank you all for reading this story it will be a journey for us all including me.