"Long Distance" 🐿<(-_-)> [MINA X CHAEYOUNG SIDE STORY]

"Dad..." Jeongyeon held Nayeon's hand "This is my wife, Nayeon"

Her father's eyebrows knit as he cross his arms "Come again"

Jeongyeon gulp... She's scared that her father will be mad at her, like who wouldn't be?

She's the first girl of the family and she'll come home with a wife...

Jeongyeon was scared and Nayeon feel the same... Even Taehyung and Matthew were worried and ready to side with their noona if something bad happen, the two boys are standing behind their father. 

But they were all shocked when their father suddenly laugh.

"HAHAHAHAHA!" The man of the house burst which leave his children confuse. He then points at Jeongyeon "What happen to your promise that no one can turn you down?" He asked, and still laughing

By that time, Tzuyu and Chaeyoung went home and was surprised when she saw Nayeon in their house.

"Nayeon unnie!" Chaeyoung run to the latter and give her a hug "What are you doing here unnie?"

Jeongyeon cough and butt in "She's here because she's my wife now"

Chaeyoung turn her attention from Nayeon to Jeongyeon and vice versa- for a minute "Are you really?"

Taehyung tap Chaeyoung's shoulder "Yes they are..."

~~~~

Tzuyu gained all her strength that night just to ask for Sana's number from Nayeon.

The moment Tzuyu saw the woman who walk into the leaving room- in Chaeyoung's apartment, she knows that she's different... And when Sana sat beside Tzuyu, the latter felt her heart beat is unusual...

Flashbacks

"Uhm... Do you like some coffee?" Tzuyu asked

Sana shook her again "Thanks..."

"How about fruit shake?" Tzuyu asked- And again, Sana shakes her head "How about Ice tea? Milktea? Or anything"

"Thank Tzuyu, but I bothered you a lot" Sana utter. Tzuyu nodded and continue driving, but she's panicking inside... She wants to spend more time with Sana but she have no idea how to do it.

Sana noticed that Tzuyu keep on taping the steering wheel with her fingers, seems like she's nervous or something- so Sana decided to start a conversation to lighten the mood "It really surprised me when Chaeyoung introduced you to us... I didn't know she have siblings... Why do you guys live- away from each other?"