Chapter 13

Kitsune POV:

Fuck yeah! Finally! After so long my chakra strings are finally mastered! Hah! This is a lot harder than expected. The sealing was even faster than learning the basics of moving things faster and with great efficiency. I could now arrange and rearrange my special weapon with will. I sent the clone to Kiri to get its own version since he can and probably will want one. My weapon has many purposes.

1. It has seals on the edge of the fan blades that would absorb any  jutsu thrown and could be released as a throwable jutsu. The only downside is that each blade could only absorb and hold onto a jutsu.
2. The fan is made of chakra metal so I could send Lightning Elemental Chakra onto it to make it stronger or wind to sharpen the weapon and to dull out the lightning blades that Kumo ninja's use.
3. The battle fan could be rearranged as a long sword with teeth coming out forwards. It would take a fan to make, also means that it takes five pieces.
4. It can also all connect together to create a giant fan that is almost identical to the ones Suna nins use, of course I asked permission from them to copy it.

I placed each fan blade on every tip of my fingers, with a built in launcher to launch it onto an upcoming jutsu and absorb it. That way it could also be connected to chakra strings as fast as possible.

Anyways, as of now I am returning to Konoha to report to that blonde Bakage that mission is finished. That Tanuki is now resting soundly in a more comfortable seal. Using shunshin to travel between points is exhousting but that is fine, the faster I could get home the better. I have news to give to Hinata chan anyway.

~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~

"Naruto kun! You are finally back!" Hinata chan shouted waving at me.

I finally made it to the Bakage's office, littering the office with red stains with my blood shunshin, and giving him the brief report of what I did including the training regime. After which, I shunshined to our personal training ground where I could feel Hinata chan's chakra signature.

"Miss me?"

"O-of course! But I knew that it was important. While you were gone, tou san helped me develop a new jutsu that would require precise chakra control. Of course I had to improve in that too for it to work so I did chakra control excersises while you were gone . Neji nii san volunteered in helping me make my byakugan more mature!" She says happily with a big smile on her face.

"That is good to hear Hinata! May I see the new technic you learned?"

"Hai! Gentle Step Twin Lion Fist!" I watched in amazement as two heads of lions appeared with the color of blue. It is most probably made of chakra.

"Amazing Hinata chan! What can it do?"

"Well, we found out that it drains the target's chakra. We fou d out when......."

"When?"

"My father volunteered to be my testing dummy and I abide to his request. His chakra was drained but it was not my fault! He volunteered!" Hinata stummers out clearly embarassed at what she did.

"That is fine Hinata chan, I understand" I said with a little chuckle, Hinata just stood there with her cheeks flushed in red.

'She looks so cute when flustered'

"Ho? Is the brat finally admiting that he likes a certain Hyuuga? HmmMMMm?!" rumbled Mr. Fluffy Ass.

'You are still alive? Been a while since I last heard your oh so majestic voice Kyuu - bi - sa - ma'

"Do not change the topic brat! I could see your dreams you know? Who knew you liked to see her riding you."

'Shut up!'

I heard the fox chuckle before going back to the reality to see a confused Hinata.

"A-anyways! We will begin our training now, I have a great idea for your training, we are going to try to incorporate the Gentle Step Tein Lion Fist onto your Eight Trigrams. After that, we will master your elemental affinity to make your Taijutsu get a little sort of ninjutsu added. So, lets begin!"

"Hai!"

We spent the rest of the day corporating methods to add the Twin Lion Fist onto the Eight Trigrams. It was difficult since she had to use tons of chkra and needs to be able to use her water affinity to flow like the water and imagine fighting someone and dodging their imaginary jabs while sending chakra eating technics. This is taking a toll on Hinata's chakra reserves by deeply adding more onto it and by making her use her brain to think of ways to perfect it. We are half way done, she is a smart girl so I did not expect less from her.

"Good job Hinata chan! We managed to perfect it halfway! Tomorrow, we will not continue this but we will do a mission that may as well promote you to chunnin under my request to Hokage sama!" I say enteustically as she became excited for a second before frowning.

"What is it Hinata chan?"

"W-well what if I mess up? I am not strong enough yet to take hard missions and I probably would not be able to make you proud!"

"Hinata chan, you already make me proud everyday! You surprise me everytime I see you there, training until you get tired and you even created your own jutsu that is A rank on its own and will become an S rank when the collaboration of it and your own version of Jyuken! I am proud of what you have become! You are already an A rank if you are in the Bingo book, yiu have high chunnin Chakra reserves and near perfect chakra control, that is very praise worthy! So don't down yourself ok?"

She looked at me with teary eyes before running at me full force and hugging me. I felt    liquid began drenching the area where my belly button is, right below the protective layer being drenched. I looked down slightly to see Hinata crying. I hugged her as she cried . Soon after, she fell asleep on my arms. I shunshined to the front of the Head Family household and knocked. A branch member opened the door and let me in, knowing full well why I am here. This have happened more than once, it happens when Hinata over excerts her body and trains until she literally fell. I placed her body onto her bed and shunshined to the Hokage's office after feeling my tattoo calling for me. Ryū sama and Bakage were there, looking at where I am.

"Yes Hokage sama, Ryū sama, you summoned me?"

"Kitsune" came the voice of the Dragon masked ANBU Commander.
"I am officialy retiring."