Chapter 8

Nobody's POV:

The sand siblings watched as the youngest of the three suddenly drifted into slumber which surprised them for some reason. Soon after they saw their father land harshly on the battleground only to see his skin peeling off. They watched as the other Kages and Kitsune went to the battlefield.

" Kankuro of the Sand, Temari of the Sand, please follow me, I will escort you back to your village til further notice."

" What did you do to Gaara?! And why would you help us?! Are'nt you the famous ANBU Kitsune?!" Screamed the pig-tailed blonde onto the face of the fox wearing shinobi.

" As you can see, Temari san, Orochimaru has betrayed you by turning into your father to use your forces just to attack us, but don't worry, whatever happens, I promise that the damage on your side would be kept to a minimum. As for your brother, I merely made him sleep by using a seal. When I saw him, I saw that the seal is unstable making it weak and could easily make Shukaku influence him and to take over easily, thus I placed a small seal that could strengthen the seal and to make him sleep for a while. But don't worry, I will remove it once we arrive near Suna."

" How do we know we could trust you!" Yelled the face paint wearing man with a cat liek hood.

" If ever you feel like you no longer trust me, feel free to kill me and I promise that I would stay with you until the Original tells me so."

And with the power of Talk no Jutsu given to Kitsune, he managed to pursuade the Sand Siblings to leave so they won't be included in a fight that they were tricked on by a snake. As they exit the Arena and into the closest exits of the village, they could see other Kitsune's as they immobilize enemy's after enemy's without causing any huge damage to them, only their pride.

" I am sorry for asking this but how could there be so many of you?"

" The original figured out that the snake is attending thanks to his student. He created around five of us when he became ANBU captain to easily lead us but eventually made us all do our own desires which is not far from him. To serve for the village, and to take on solo missions. After the preliminaries, he created seven more exhousting himself. We can do any normal people would and could regenerate our huge chakra pools that he has, thus we could perform other type of Clones except what we are. "

The sand sibling stared at awe at the Kitsune that are everywhere in the village and left their mouth agape from the explenation of the Kitsune who is to  escort them safely.

" So what kind of a clone are you?"

" I am a blood clone"

Meanwhile back in the battlefield, two purple barriers are seen as the first surrounds the group of people who are in the midst of battle as the second is created by four other Kitsune to make escape for the Sound four, who are making the barrier.

Within the inner circle we see a snake pedophile getting demolished by three high classed shinobi. And being the pussy he is, he started performing various hand signs that would help him try to turn the tables.

" Kuchiyose: Edo Tensei!"

Two wooden coffins emerged from the ground with the Numbers One and Two written on it, which blocked a lob of lava courtesy of the Mizukage. After a few seconds, the coffin's lid fell off revealing two people.

The first with the previous number one on the coffin revealed a man with long brown hair, wearing red battle armor with his eyes close. The other had short white hair with a blue battle armor with white fur around the neck area. Both had visible cracks along their body indicating that they are not really alive. Orochimaru approach both bodies before he placed a kunai with a special seal onto the back of their neck. Both of the Shinobi opened their eyes and began attacking the group of three.

" Mizukage sama, please take care of Lord First, your kekei genkai would come in handy against his wood style. Your help would trully be apreciated by not only me but the entire Hidden Leaf. I will take core of Lord Second while Kitsune gets to take care of Orochimaru"

" Of course Hokage sama, I would want to see the one we hail as The Fox Sannin go against the Snake Sannin."

" What do you mean Mizukage sama?" Asked the blonde as he dodged another attempt kick sent by the now known as the late Second Hokage.

" He has become quite famous back in our village from the time he helped us rebels overthrow the former Mizukage, Yagura. He is hailed as the Fox Sannin thanks to the use of his fox summons that helped us in many aspects and his clever traps and incredible thinking." The brown haired Mizukage answered as she wiped remnants of Lava from her lips after sending it towards the now known First Hokage before he put up a wood dome around him. She then jumped away as trees began emerging from below.

" So Hokage sama, we are to imobilize them for as long as possible correct?"

" Hai Mizukage sama!" The blonde shouted as he dodge water dragons after water dragons.

Both parties of Kage's kept on attacking from the yellow flash's famous Hirashin jutsu onto the Boil and Lava release of the Mizukage. They kept on attacking, dodging and went ahead and try to immobilize them at any given to which in their dismay, does not happen quite often.

After a few minutes, the Mizukage finally managed to immobilize the late first Hokage with the help of a lava style and a water style to cool off the lave trapping the Hokage. While the blonde managed to use a Strong Lightning jutsu at close range thus paralyzing the late white haired Hokage and slapped an immobilizing seal just in case. Both Kage are covered in bruises and multiple scratches as they watch a certain snake sannin approuch the hailed fox sannin with a sword coming from his throat.