Chapter 40

Kitsune's POV:

"The only people authorized to enter the meating are leaders of the invited villages and their guards."

Wow, this guys are strict, which isexpected I guess but I really don't have timefor this.

I explained to Kakashi nii and Minato sama about what happened and why we should allow the former leaders of our enemies to come with us. It took long but after a while they trusted my judgement. It was the next day already, the day of the meeting. There was an awkward silence between us from Konoha and the two leaders of Ame. Mei sama probably went earlier than us since we did not see her.

Kakashi nii spoke up since he has higher authority than us blondes as the current Kage of Konoha.

"Please call out Mifune sama. I would like to discuss something with him."

The four samurai guards looked at each other before one of them went inside the building, probably to get their leader.

We waited patiently as silence engulfed us. No one made any movement. Konan was next to Nagato to protect him when something goes wrong. Nagato looked much more alive than usual. He no longer looked frail and has now a more vibrant shade of red compared to when I gave him chakra.

Finally, five minutes later, an elderly man with a samurai showed up. Mifune. He looked at us ine by one and stopped when he saw Konan. He held his sword in a tight grip and his face showed seriousness.

"What is the Angel of Death from Akatsuki doing here"

His voice demanding answers as the other samurai have drawn their swords from their sheath, ready to fight if needed. This is bad, that is why I decided to step in.

"Mifune sama, I know this looks bad, but trust me, they are mearly here to tell us important intel."

"And what intel may this be then?"

All our gazes went to Konan who still had her face of indifference. How she remained calm is surprising. She opened her mouth to talk but Nagato cut her off.

"Intel about Akatsuki's remaining members. Including the person who calls himself as Uchiha Madara"

As the name of the Uchiha was told, the Samurais visibly flinched including us. Mifune just made a shocked face but immediately returned to being serious in less than a second.

"In that case, come with me. This must be discussed amongst the higher ups of the major villages. I must warn you, not everyone will be calm with you around. They may attack you"

"That's fine with me."

And with that, we followed Mifune through many corridors and made many turns before seeing a long hallway that had light seeping in. Beside us were the other samurais, stil holding onto the handle of their sheathed sword.

Upon entering, all eyes were on us, more specificaly to the leaders of Ame. Weapons were drawn and chakra were being molded before Mifune asked them to stop and to begin the meeting.

He was the overseer so everyone must follow him.

"Now then, Raikage sama, please state why you have asked for a Kage summit."

"My brother Bee had been taken by Akatsuki and I won't stop until he is back safe!" He shouted, staring straight into the ringed eyes of Nagato.

"This may be a baseless assumption but you with the ringed eyes are the leader are'nt you? My sources told me that the leader of Akatsuki had eyes like yours. And the woman beside you is the famed Angel of Death from Akatsuki."

"Yes - "

A big fist coated with lightning chakra went to where Nagato was but it never reached. There was a barrier that was keeping the fist and Nagato's face apart. The Raikage, seeing this, jumped back but still kept his lightning armor on.

"and no. Our organization has been used by someone proclaiming to be Uchiha Madara"

"Uchiha Madara? Is he not supposed to be dead a hundred years ago or so?"

This time, it was the Kazekage, Gaara who asked accompanied by Temari and Kankuro.

"Yes, that is what we thought too. But apparantly he is'nt. He told us to collect the tailed beasts in order to attain peace. He played us by his finger. We quit Akatsuki a week ago, seeing as we have been used and decided to make Ame better. Regarding your brother, Kazekage sama, he has not been with us. The one responsible to get him have come back empty handed."

"And how would you know that?"

"Konan here has been spying on the remaining members that are now under Madara's rule. They moved out of Ame knowing I could sense their chakra using the rain so I sent Konan to spy on them."

"So my brother is safe, that is good. Speaking of, who are the remaining members you speak of?"

"Deidara, Hoshigaki Kisame, Zetsu, Madara and a new recruit in the name of Yakushi Kabuto"

"Kabuto?"

Asked Kakashi nii, knowing who it was but asked for clarifications.

"Yes, from Konoha. He uses a Forbidden Jutsu, the Reanimation Jutsu"

"This is bad, we mu -"

"Yahooo- woah! There are so many people!"

A high pitched voiced suddenly cut off Minato sama. We all looked at where the voice came from to see a person wearing a mask with the Akatsuki cloak on.

"Madara"

As Nagato voiced out the name, the aura of the person darken.

"Nagato. So this is where you were. This makes finding you easier."

Raikage sama's two guards rushed the man and did two fast slashes each. The slashes never reached, the blades passed through him as if he was not there. He immediately rushed to Nagato, fingers raised as everyone in the room prepared to defend the Ame leader. Chains errupted from below, a giant fist from above and, papers rushing through the man. Dust and smoke appeared as the man can not be seen. When the dust cleared up, not a single hair nor clothing can be seen where the man was at.

My sensing ability notified me off a chakra build up behind me and sent all my chains that way. I looked behind me as soon as I did to seethat the chains were being absorbed into something.

Another chakra build up, this time near Nagato. A bunch of kunai appeared at point five meter distance away from Nagato. But the kunai never hit, instead they were pushed away by an invisible force.

Another swirl and a giant owl thing appeared. Exploding clay.

I immediately encased almost everyone in a chain sphere but with my lack of chains, I could not cover up the Ame leaders.

An explosion can be heard as the ground shook and the chains got destroyed. The chains managed to absorb more than ninety percent of the impact but the force still made knocked us back.

Dust can be seen everywherealong with debris and small pieces of burning papers fluttering down. Both Ame leaders are encased in burning paper. The paper fortressed came down and what I saw is bad, very bad. One of Nagato's eye is removed from it's socket.

(A/N : Hi hello yes I am back. I forgot the password of my google acc where my wattpad acc is connected to. I changed my phone so I had to input me acc but it got locked out for two days to get the password. Anyways yay update :>)